What's going on?

After reading this chapter

AJEY *upar wali photo wala scene*
Kay karu mi marjau? Mere to koi feeling nahi h?

Jahavni's POV

"Yrr yeh alarm band karo koi"

I got from my alarm making me deaf, but the hell is my alarm clock is doing on my pillow, it should be on side table.

Yeh paka Sai ki harkat h, I knew it wo he karti h asa jab mere ko time pi uthana hota h.

I got up and took my clothes it's 7:40 and I have to get ready now so that I am not late.

I was done by 8:10 and went downstair, today was something unusual, I can't see Sai anywhere, just as I was about to enter in the dinning room I heard the bell rang.

"Who could be this early?"

I went and opened the door.

"What are you doing here this early Yash bahiya and why Ajey is sleeping beside the door?"

I asked Yash bahiya who was standing and Ajey was leaning against the door.

"Well Sai didn't told you I will be dropping you to University today, she called me at 6:30 today and I dragged this idiot along"

Yash bahiya said pointing at Ajey.

"Well she didn't said anything about it, in fact I haven't seen her since I woke up"

I said and gustered to enter in.

"Oh really, but yrr kay smell h kahne ki, tune kush banaya h kay?"

Yash bahiya said.

"No bahiya you know my cooking right, but kushbu to a rahe h mere ko Let's go and check in the kitchen"

We went to the dining room first, because our kitchen is attached to dinning room, and on the table was food covered with the net, and there was a note on it, I pulled it out and read it.

' jahavni I hope woke on time and it was me to put your alarm on the pillow, sorry for that, I am going for something urgent, I will tell you later, take care and Yash will drop you if that idiot doesn't come on time then call him or go to his house and kick his ass'

"Yeh Sai ko marne pitne ka itna shok kyu h re?"

Yash said reading the latter, and I laughed.

"She is just like that, but asa kay urgent kam hoga ki wo istne jaldi nikal gi? And. Kush bataya bhi nahi?"

"Yrr jahavni tu kitna tension lete h, hoga kush kam use, tu breakfast karna, dimag mat kah"

Ajey said sitting beside yash bahiya.

I glared at him and opened the bowls.

"Yrr she had cooked for three people, this is way too much for me"

I said.

"Well because she is intelligent unlike you Jeeya, she knew we were both coming so she made it"

Ajey said

"Oh Hello I am not talking to you, tere wajaha se mere or Sai ki ladi hui h"

I said

"Mine bola tha ladne ko, tum ladkiyo ka kabhi samjh nahi ata yrr, mi to single he haruga, mere ko tumhara samjh nahi ata b, except for Shanvi she is an extremely extraordinary girl"
Ajey said making me more angry, is bande ki problem kay h?