Revealed

Precap

"Yeh kay bakchodi h?"
Ajey said public looked at him still in shock.

********
Shanvi's POV

We reached outside the hotel were the had kept the event.

Only 15 minutes are left, we went straight to the 5th floor, the assistants took us to our room.

"Anna are you Okay?"

Jahavni asked me.

"I am fine Leah"
I said.

My phone ringed.

"Hello Sai kha ho tum dono?"

"We reached Yash, all the best to you"

I mumbled.

"Oh okay"

Ajey's POV

I looked outside at the crowd, I wasn't able to spot Jahavni and Shanvi.

"Get ready Ajey and Yash"
Deepak bahiya said

"Yes bahiya"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the biggest Youtuber, rapper and gamer, Carryminati a.k.a Ajey Nagar, and the raising star of music industry Wily frenzy a.k.a Yash Nagar"

The host said and we entered on the stage.

The crowd was hooting and cheering our names.

"Carry, carry, carry, wily, wily....

"To kase h app log"

I said taking the microphone.

Everyone cheered, the music went high and we did a few steps and sat down.

"Now ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the most mysterious Indian Youtubers, the Walker Sisters, Anna and Leah Walker"

Oh my god even I have been waiting for them, the lights went dim, and two spotlights were seen, Two girls of almost same height entered the stage, all masked up dressed but were wearing hoodie, what the fuck yrr, they are not revealing their face even now, the crowd was hooting again, but there is on thing, they look oddly familiar, there dress looks like I had seen it before but where.

"Hello people"

On took the microphone and then they sat down.

(Ajey sat at the corner, then Yash, then Anna/Shanvi, then Leah/Jahavni , and then the host. A/n: host female h)

"I once again welcome you all to the 2 segment of Mic On, with Annie D'Souza, today we have the biggest and most popular Youtuber with us Carryminati, the roast king, Wily Frenzy the raising star of music industry, Anna Walker and Leah Walker, the continues bestseller in India since last 3 years, and the youth Icons and the most recognized female Youtubers"

The host did the introduction and everyone cheered.

"So Let's start with Carryminati, Sir how do you feel gain this much fame in this young age?"

She asked me, the Ajey in me is nervous as hell, but not carry.

"I definitely feel good about it, I love the love and support my fans, mohits gave me all the time, in my lows and highs"
I said and again everyone was cheering.

"So my next question for you Wily Frenzy, Sir have you felt sad because many fans recognize you with carry's name?"

She asked, the crowd went silent, wait for Yash's answer.