Hospital ke drame

Previously

"Shanvi relax, you are just like your dad and mom"

Yash said I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know your dad threatened the doctor when he said that you are just living on machines, you are dead"

Yash said the last sentence bitterly.

Shanvi's POV

I wasn't able to say a single thing.

I didn't even know that, all the time they didn't tell me this, I won't have been alive of only the doctor had taken out the machines, I won't have been a disappoint.

"Excuse me"

I said and I started going towards the washroom.

"Shanvi were are you going?"
Three voice came.(Ajey, Yash, Krishna)

"Washroom"

I said and I started waking faster, all the voices in my head started troubling me, I entered the washroom and closed the door behind me, there was no one inside, I looked at my hands, they were red, blood, BLOOD, the dead bodies, that Jawan, dad, everything came running in my mind.

I went to the basin and opened the tap, I started rubbing my hands to remove the blood, again and again, tears started falling down from my eyes, I wasn't able to breathe, my brain felt numb, my head was hurting so much, I yelled in frustration and tugged at my hairs.

I know what's happening to me, I opened my purse, a few contents fell out, I found the small case, I opened it and took the medicine and drank water from my bottle, and closed my eyes.

Dad why did you have to do that? I better have died.

I slowly started to relax, I opened my eyes and looked at my reflection, how weak and fragile it is, but I can't be fragile, I have to be strong, that's how it's supposed to be.

"Shanvi Malhotra can't be fragile"

I said and washed my face, I dried it with handkerchief, and readjusted my hairs, I packed my purse and got out.

I went back.

"Sai are you Okay? what took you so long?"

Krishna asked.

"Nothing, just lost my way here"

I said and sat on the chair.

"Krishna, Shanvi"

A very familiar voice came, I looked up.

"Rachana Aunty"
"Mom"
Me and Krishna said at the same time.

"Were is Jahavni? What happened to her?"

Uncle asked.

"Mom wo Jahavni ka chota sa accident hogaya, don't worry jada kush chot nahi h, doctors ne bola h jaldi thik ho jayegi"

Krishna said I looked at him, what the fuck? He gave me a look, I very well understand, I nodded back.

"Rachana Aunty she will be alright"

I said more to myself.

"I got so scared when Shanvi called me"

She said and Uncle just nodded.

"I was at office, that's why we got late"
He said.

"It's okay Uncle, we had completed the formalities and everything"