Prank ne laga deye

Okay guys yrr mi pahle he de du warning party chalegi till six in the morning.

Are oh bete wapas ao wapas ao, flow flow mi kaha nikal jati ho madam.

Maf karna likte likte idhar udhar nikal jati hu.

To mere ko yeh kehna tha ki yeh chapter mi na chutiyapp ho sakta h so please jhel lena, nahi to carry bahiya se sikayat kar dugi!!!.

********

Jahavni's POV

Me, Yash bahiya and Ajey were standing outside mine and Shavni's house.

"Mi kab se bell baja rahe hu yeh Sai door khol kyu nahi rahe"

I said almost to myself.

"Tere pas keys nahi h kay Jahavni?"

Yash bahiya asked.

"Oh I almost forgot that"

I said and took out the keys from my bag I opened the door and we entered inside, I put the keys in the holder and we moved to the living room.

Third Person's P.O.V

But what they saw on the floor was far too shocking for all of them.

"SHANVI"

Jahavni yelled and ran towards shanvi's body that was on the floor looking half dead, the wall was covered with her blood and her head was bleeding, Yash went from other side and jahavni started to cry seeing this Ajey started to calm her, but it wasn't working.

"Sai.... sai yeh kay hogay? Sai wake up na please, sai"

Jahavni said, but sai didn't moved a bit.

Ajey's POV

Yrr I didn't expected that Sai would have did it this good and real, and yeah I am recording everything, we had set up cameras an hour ago, I was trying to calm Jahavni and she was crying so much, and now I think we should stop doing this, because it had gone way too far.

"Yrr suno, Sai mari nahi h"

I said and it was my hint for Shanvi to open her eyes, she opened her eyes and slowly sat up and Yash and Jahavni were so shocked, jahavni hugged her and she is still crying.

"Jahavni I am okay and nothing happened dear, we-
Sai said patting her back.

"Are you a fool can't you see you are bleeding so much"
Jahavni cut her in mid.

"It's fake blood jeeya, we were pranking you"

She said and Jahavni pulled away, Yash was still in shock.

"What?"

"WHAT did you just said, Sai how can you be so insensitive, you know how much it hurts seeing you like this, you.... you.... just fuck off yrr, I am not gonna talk to you"

With that said Jahavni ran outside.

"Ajey I told you ki bahut jada hi jayega"

Sai said and Yash was now looking angry.

"Ajey you was also involved in this shit? Tu pagal h dekh Jahavni ko bichari kitna Ro rahe thi, at least Sai tu to mature h tu is chutiye ki bato mi kase a gi?"

Yrr I know mere galti h but Yash sai ke tarif bhi kar raha h or dant bhi raha h kush samjh nahi a raha?

"Yash wo....

She wasn't able to say anything as Yash stormed out of the room.

"Sai..

Before I can say anything she threw her shoe at me.

And pat se headshot.

"Sai what was this?"

I yelled

"Jab tak Jahanvi mere se bat nahi karti or mujhe maf nahi kar deti, tab tak real life headshot ki adat dal le"

She moved out of the room but came back.

"And yeh jo sara fake blood h na abb tu he clean karega"

And she was gone before I can complain.

"God why the hell it's always me?"

********

We have to drop a bomb before a long run.

Jis ko samjh nahi aya wo gand mar... nahi nahi iska mtlb h ki agala chapter lamba hone wala h.

Chlo yrr mi ja rahe hu bye bye.

Mohit saale at least tu to help karde.

Mohit:- bahi is mi mere kay galti h?

655 words