Truth

Previously

"So Sai start speaking bahut daram hogaya h"

Sai was sitting on the couch in front of us and me Yash bahiya and Ajey were sitting together, just like a typical investigation.

"So........

Shanvi's POV

I reached my home in Chandigarh after a two hours drive.

(Her House)

I entered in the servants smiled at me.

"Hello Mom how are you?"

I asked.

"Hey Sai finally you are here, I have been waiting for you since so long, look at you have grown fat"

Yeah she is just opposite of every mom.

"Mom I thought you would say I have grown thinner, by the way were is Dad, Shruti, Manas and Dadu, Dadi?"

"Your Dadu, dadi went to Patiala yesterday to meet Dolly and will come today evening, Your dad went to the company for an urgent meeting, and for those two lazy people they are still in there rooms sleeping their asses off"

I sighed

"Mom I will go and check on those two idiots"

"Yeah beware of shruti you know her and her sleep"

I smiled at her and went upstairs to Shruti's room.

I silently entered and firstly opened the curtains next I took away her pillows or else she will throw them at me, I slowly slowly started pulling her top sheet, she turned in the bed and I pulled the sheet in one go.

"What the hell!!!!!"

She yelled and sat up, she looked at me shocked, I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Diiii app yaha"

She hugged me.

"Yrr jake brush kar pahle"

I said making a face.

"You still haven't changed right, roasting me and Manas all the time"

"Ha ha badi bhen hu mi tere jada nautnki mat kar jake ready ho or neche a mi use bandar ko uthati hu"

"Ha ja rahe hu na"

She got out of her bed and I went to Manas's room, I entered in still the same all the things out of place, yeh dono mere he bahi bahen h na, I think they are adopted yrr.

I went to Manas he was not in his bed.

"..... nahi I just woke up....
No no I will come to meet you.... bye baby"

What the fuck is gonna on?

Oh he is in the balcony.

I slowly went out to see him only in shorts and talking to someone on phone.