The bad news

Very important note:- this chapter can be sad and have triggered content.

2 years later

Third Person's P.O.V

Last year Shanvi's one year training got over, she was now Lt. Shanvi Malhotra. Her first posting came, in a deadly place.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district.

The district know for the most number of ceasefire violation.
Shanvi is there since last 7 months.
There is always terror in everyone's heart of something is bad going to happen
.
.
And it happened.

Ajey's POV

Today was a very normal day, Yash, jahavni and I was sitting in the living room, it already 3 PM, but today there is this strange uncanny feeling since morning, it's strange I am feeling like something is bad, very bad is gonna happen.

"Ajey yrr bahut bore ho raha h koi news lagna"

Yash said, I turned on the TV and opened a news channel.

Some bore news was coming and suddenly the lady anchor started yelling about a break news that got our attention.

"..... Breaking news, abbhi-abbhi sutro ke hawale se yeh khabar ai h ki Jammu ke poonch jele mi hua atankwadi hamla, ceasefire ki gai b badi ulhghna(violation), 25 atankiyo ne ki bahri goli baari, abbhi a rahe taza janakari ke anusar 6 Jawan saheed, or 2 ko kiya agaya h haspatal mi bahrti, jude rahye  or jankari ke leye"

I turned of the TV.

"Yrr this is so sad, why people have to fight this much"

Yash said and I nodded, but jahanvi was totally silent.

"Hey Jahavni kay hua?"

I asked her, and she said those words that made the room dead silent.

"Shanvi is also posted in Poonch"

Oh no, Shanvi must be in danger, oh god, oh god.

She reached out for her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello Aisha Aunty, please turn on the news, Poouch mi attack hua h"

I turned on the TV back.

"Abbhi ai jankari se pata chal h ki 8 Jawan saheed or 3 jawan or ek officer buri thara jakhmi, officer mi ek mahila officer bhi shamil h"

"Yrr yeh kay ho raha h, mere ko abb bahut dar lag raha h, kahe Sai-

"Ajey ase mat bol please"

Jahavni said.

Since Half an hour we were watching the news and until now no news about the name of officers had came, and we are so nervous, mom and dad are also watching the news.

Third Person's P.O.V

Then suddenly some photos of our Indian army were shown on the TV, with some names, and there was the name they were hoping not for.

"Lt. Shanvi Malhotra, killed 10 Terrorists, and was shot in four places is now shifted in the Military Hospital"

And Jahavni broke into tears.

Ajey and Yash had also tears in their eyes as they tried to calm Jahavni.

On the other hand in Malhotra Mansion after hearing this news everyone was shell shocked, Shruti was weeping, Manas was crying, Dadi and Sai's mom were too silent to say anything, And Mr. Malhotra still don't know anything about it, as he was in his office.