Finally...

Previously(abb hoga dhum tana na na)

"I love you Ajey but-

"What the hell Jahavni?"

I turned around.

And was shocked as hell.

Are baap re hogaya KLPD.

Ajey's POV

"Mom"
Jahavni said.

I looked behind her stood Sai, Yash and Krishna giving a sorry look, and Sai showing us the dead sign.

(Sai ko maze a rahe h kay?)

"Jahavni so this is what you have been doing all the time, cheating your perents, lieing to us, that you don't have any boyfriend, when I first saw this guy I already knew something is fishy, oh god I can't believe it"

She said, can she stop being overdramatic.

"Rachana stop it this is an hospital"

Uncle said and I gave a grateful look to him, which went ignored.

"No sanjeev, this is so disappointing, Jahavni you are going to Chandigarh with us today and getting married to one of our business partner's son that it"

Are yrr ase kese.

Shanvi's POV

Rachana Aunty turned to me.

"Shanvi how could you let this happen, I sent Jahavni here at your guarentee and you didn't informed me of all this"

Benchod payar yeh kare or dant mujhe kyu pad rahe h.

"Aunty asa kush nahi app galat samjh rahe ho"

I said trying to explain.

"Stop taking this brat's side Shanvi, I can't believe it, I wish my daughter is like you, decent, disciplined and no boyfriends type"

Yash, Ajey and Krishna coughed. I glared at them.

She then turned to Jahavni.

Jahavni's POV

I knew this is going to happen.

"Jahavni I can't believe it you did this I trusted you but no you just always disappoint me"

I opend my mouth to defend myself but she cut me off before I can say something.

"Wait did you slept with him, or are you pregnant and don't tell me you tried to suicide"

All my life I didn't said a single word to her, but this is fucking too much, she is humiliating me now, even if this is not for the first time, but this is too much.

"Mom, sorry but you are really very wrong, Ajey proposed me and I ran away from there, even if I love him, I ran away just because of you, because I knew it if you came to know this then this is the exact reaction you would have, well even if I speak to a single boy you will go and judge me beyond limits, are yrr kise chese ki had hoti h, you are humiliating me and give me character certificate, when you don't know a single thing, is that how you treat your own daughter?"