First Official Meeting (4)

Ajey's POV

"Yash bahi chal yrr, kahana he lene ja rahe h tere leye rista dekhne nahi"

Yash is getting ready from last 15 minutes I don't know why?

"Ha chal abb"

He said stepping down from the last stair.

I nodded and held the packet of food, and we made our way out, there was not much rush at this time, it took us ten minutes to reach the house.

It was a very beautiful bungalow, I rang the bell.

After two minutes the door opened.

"You?"

It was Shavni the same girl from morning.

"Are Ajey tum yaha kase?"

She questioned I looked at Yash he was just staring at her, bahi pighal gaya lagata h.

"Wo actually na humra food order exchange hogaya h"

I said and punched yash in back.

"Bahi bandi ko dekhna band kar"

I whispered in his ear.

"Oh ha Jahavni just opened the package"

"Jahavni bhi tumhare sath rahti h"
I questioned.

"Yes, are tum log bahar kyu khade ho, andar ao"

She gustered us to come in.

We reluctantly entered.

The lawn was beautiful, we entered in she opened the door the foyer had a big white statue of buddha.

We entered the living room and Jahavni came her hairs were tied in a bun and some strands were falling out, oh god she looks so cute.

"Sai yrr mine to sar khana blows mi dal diya or wo delivery wale bahi call bhi na utha rahe-

She looked at us and stopped in mid sentence, then she looked at Shanvi and then cleared her throat.

"Umm. Yash bahiya, Ajey sir app log yaha?"

"Wo-

I was about to speak when Shavni said

"Jeeya actually our Package got exchanged with them so they came here to return"

"Oh...... I will pack it again"

Saying this she was about to leave but I stopped her by saying.

"Why not we eat together abb tum kay usko dubar pack karo gi, only of you don't mind"

She didn't said anything but an eye conversation was going on between her and Shavni.

"I don't mind, it's your call Jahavni"

Shanvi said.

"Okay if you don't mind then I don't mind too"

Jahavni said in a small tone.

"So guys let's go and eat?"

Shanvi asked yash who was silent during the whole conversation and was looking at shanvi now spoke.

"Of course why not"

We entered the dining room and Shavni took the food from me and put them in bowls.

"Guys don't mind me asking but why it smells like something burned?"

Yash asked.

"Oh, well Jahavni madam had the intention to burn down the house while cooking"