Bittersweet- Part 2

Shanvi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around, what happened?

Then everything came like a flashback in my mind.

My Arm.

My arm.

Oh my God what happened to me.

I looked at it, am I not normal anymore?

What am I gonna do now?

Will I be a burden on my family? Or my friends?

These stupid questions came in my mind, and I tried to move my arm.

"Ahh oh god"

"Shanvi don't do this beta"

I looked in the direction of my mom's voice.

"Mom, my arm, I am disabled"

I mumbled as tears gathered in my eyes.

"No you are not disabled baccha, your arm is still working, it's partly damaged, you know right once how your right arm fractured when you was 14 years old, remember while saving Manas, just like that it will be normal very soon, this time it damaged saving your nation, you can take it the same way"

She explained I understand her but...

"But mom...

"But what beta?"

"Mom I won't be able to serve in Army, I won't be able to serve my nation"

"It was your dad's dream not yours, and you had served enough by risking your life, you killed 10 Terrorists, and you can still serve the nation but in different ways"

Mom is right that was dad's dream, now I would be a disappoint to him.

"What are you thinking dear?"

Mom asked me I shook my head.

"Mom where is dad?"

I asked I want to talk to him.

"I am here"

I looked at the door dad was standing there.

"Mom can you bring me some water?"

I said and mom understood that I want to talk alone with dad, she nodded and went out.

Dad came and sat on the chair mom was previously sitting, I looked down at my fingers and started playing with them as if they are the most interesting thing in the world, someone cleared his throat I looked up at my dad.

"I know you play with your fingers when you have something on your mind"

Dad said and I shook my head.

"It nothing dad, and what's this file?"

I asked him.

"Your retirement letters you just have to sign it, the medical reports are attached"

I wasn't able to say a word as dad handed me the file and a pen.

"Dad"

"Just sign it or I will find a way for you to get treated so that you can go back in Army, it's really disappointing"

He said I looked at him, and I am know in my family for being the most mature person since I am small despite my age, I never argued with dad despite being the eldest daughter in the family, but this sentence broke all the emotions I have been trying to suppress since last two days.

"I never fought with you dad, when you wanted me to go in Army school I didn't said a word, when you sent me fir exam I did it well, when you sent me for training and said make me proud I said I will do no matter at what cost, it costed me my life, my arm, my dreams, I didn't said a single word, I just took it upon myself to make you proud, have you ever asked that what I want to be, I wanted to be an writer, an actress, and you know what I would give myself an oscar for my Brilliant acting of the best daughter of the century, the one who didn't said a word just kept falling the life you set up so that Shruti can be a travel photographer and Manas can be a Youtuber,  I sacrificed myself for their dreams, I wish I should have listened to Dadi and followed my passion fully, I tried my best to make you happy and proud but nothing satisfies you Mr. Malhotra, you want me to sign it right Okay then I will sign it"

I took the pen and without reading I sighed it.

And gave it to him he was still in shock at my outburst, so I said.

"You may leave Mr. Rajveer Malhotra, as your daughter is dead"

He looked at me and I looked away, he got up and left before saying.

"I am sorry"

I looked at his retreating figure, the door closed and I realized what I had done, Oh god, and tears came from my eyes.

Third Person's P.O.V

Unknown to her, her mother heard everything.

"At last she said what she was hiding since she took up every responsibility"

Her mom mumbled as she looked at her daughter crying, the doctors came but she stopped them.

"Let her cry doctor, it's best for her to take our her emotions"

Mrs. Malhotra's POV

I looked at her crying, everytime one of my kids cried I cried with them but this time I am happy, I am happy that she will overcome everything and move on in life for good, even though I am sad that her relationship with her dad will change drastically but it's for her betterment, sometimes we have to send our kids away from ourselves for there success.

***********

To aaj ke leye itna h bahi log or unki bahen log.

Wase yrr appni yeh Aunty badi smart h na. Just like India serials ki badi families ki sabse smart wali Aunty.
Kay khate ho?

Chlo abb hum tum logo ko jada said nahi karte hue aaj ka chapter katam karte h.

And honestly I would say, mom's sacrifices the most.

Chlo abb bahut hua, vote karo, comment karo, share karo, tabhi to book chalegi.

Mohit madam ko tissue paper do bahut ro rahe h.

964 words.