Meeting

Shanvi's POV

I was sitting here waiting for Anurag Kashyap sir from last 15 minutes, but it felt like ages.

The door opened revealing the one I am waiting for, Anurag Kashyap with his PA and another guy, I am such a big fan of him that I felt like my heart is beating so fast that it would burst.

I stood up and he shook hands with me, I am literally shivering, this is the first time, bc atankwadio se nahi dari yeh to fir bhi Anurag sir h cool down.

"Hello Sir, nice to meet you"
I said.

"Nice to meet you too Anna Walker, please have seat"
He said and I sat down, thanks to the mask he can't see my expressions.

"Well I am curious to know that why are you wearing hoodie and mask even in the meeting?"

He asked, because mi chutiya hu.

"Because sir I didn't wanted to reveal my face"

I said.

"Oh.. well should we start with the offer?"

He asked and I nodded.

"So I want to make a movie on your book The Youtuber"

He said.

"Sir I would like to say something"
I said, and he nodded.

"Sir until now some movies that are made on best seller book are somewhat flop, because the readers said that the actors didn't justified the role or the book"

He nodded me to continue.

"So I wanted to ask you are you sure you want to make this movie?"
I asked.

"I am sure, because I will take the actors that you would recommend, and you can take the auditions too"
He said.

"Sir I would recommend that you don't take a star from Bollywood, you should take a Youtuber instead, that can justify the role"

I said, he was silent for a moment.

"You are right, only a Youtuber can do this role the best, and the one that is the most nearest to the character is you yourself and Carryminati"

He said, oh fuck benchod, carry or movie idea accha h.

"Sir so I will sign the contract once you sign Ajey Nagar"

I said, am I say too much?

"Good then, see you soon hope without a mask"
He said smilingly.

"Of course sir if Carryminati will do this movie I will reveal my face.

I said and we shook hands and he left.

I went outside the building and sat in my car, finally removing my mask and hoodie.

"Fuck yrr, yeh mere life ek dum normal to nahi thi but dhum tana na kyu ho raha h abb?"

I said to myself, I am not sad, but I am more tensed, I took my phone out and facetimed Shruti.

"Hello di, how are you?"
She smiled.

"Hello bacche, I am good, how are you, everything okay in Australia?"

Shruti went to Australia after her 12th results came 2 months back, she topped as usual, and she is now doing her photography course.

"I am good, in fact I am loving it here, chlo abb app bato kay hua h?"

She knows me too well.

"I met Anurag Kashyap"
I said and the next thing I knew she screaming.