I Love You.

Shanvi's POV

"Look Yash I am not speaking to you so you better leave"

I said and the next thing I know was, he pinned me against the door and smashed his lips on mine.

I was too shocked to move, all the anger, sadness everything started fading away in that kiss, and we just stayed there like that neither of us moved a bit, his lips on mine is giving me tingles, and making butterflies dance in my stomach.

He was about to pull away I kissed him back, locking my hands around his neck, standing on my toes.

After that I pulled away, looking in his eyes, he was staring right back in mine.

"I am sorry Sai please forgive me"

He whispered.

"I had forgiven you Yash"
I said.

"Thank you, thank you so much Shanvi, you know how hard it was to bear your cold looks"

He said smilingly.

"Ohhh really?"
I asked.

"Shanvi I love you way more than you can imagine, will you be my girlfriend?"

He said, and my heart was beating so fast it's would burst out.

"Yes Yash, I will be your girlfriend"

I said.

Some one banged the door.

"Shanvi tune mere bahi ka muder to nahi kar diya? Door open kar"

I heard Ajey yell, we both laughed.

I opened the door.

"Ha bahi, madam ne mar he dala"

Yash said keeping his hand on his heart.

"Wait a minute...... tu zindagi h? Mtlb Shanvi ne tujhe nahi mara? Shanvi tu man gi kay?"

Ajey asked.

"Yeah mangi"

I said smilingly.

"Oh my God, bahbhi op"

He shouted in excitement.

"Tu to ase kush ho raha h jase tere ko ha bolo ho"

I said.

"Nahi yrr, abb tum log appni date pi jao gaye, to mi bina distance ke Jahavni ke sath romance kar sakta hu na"

He said smirking and Jahavni who was silent until now slapped Ajey's head.

*********
(Finally mangi, kinte nautanki h saale)
*********

Time skip 2 months, let's pretend that there movie is completed, and now they are doing promotions and all, and they are back in faridabad.

*********
Ajey's POV

"Yo yo yo guys, to kase h app log"

I was live on Instagram.

"So aaj h Saturday or hum abbhi abbhi uthe h, literally abbhi 12 bej rahe h or mi adhe ghante pahle he utha hu"

Many comments were coming.

"To mine socha a jate h live, wase bhi tum vale he bathe ho, hum bhi vale to karte h backcodi"

I said, and everyone was asking for Yash, movie, Jahavni and Shavni.

"To guys ao chalte h Yash ke room mi or dekhte h kay ho raha h waha"

I started walking towards Yash's room, he was sitting there with Shanvi.