Headshot

Ajey's POV

It's been two days, and to tell you the truth these two days were like hell.

Do din se jahavni ne mere se bat nahi ki, do din se sai mujhe char headshot de chuki h, do din se bahi mujhe pi gussa kar raha h, do din se sai ne mere se bata nahi ki.

In short zindagi barbad benchod.

I was thinking about the ways to do patch up between all of us when I heard guitar being played.

Well it's pretty normal as Yash plays many instruments, but this was different, you can sense anger, sadness and pain from the music.

I went upstairs only to find.

Shanvi's POV

I knocked at Yash's studio.

"Yes?"

"Yash can I come in?"

"Of course Sai"

I entered and sat in one of the chairs.

"So, what happened now?"

He asked and me being me I just told him everything.

"Yrr Jahavni bat he nahi kar rahe, last two nights se mi uske room ke bahar kahdi rahti hu, benchod Elsa and Anna wali feeling ati h, soch soch ke dimag ka bosda hogaya h, man kar raha h sar diwar mi de maru."

"Oh mata shant, tu na ek kam kar yeh le (he picked up the guitar and gave it to me) music is the best way to went your frustration, emotions anything.

Yash's POV

She looked at me for a moment and then started playing, I turned on the recording, her slow beats started going faster and faster and within minutes it was like I can feel her anger, frustration, annoyance and sadness at the same time, and it was like I can't explain in words.

Ajey poked his head from the door and gave me a questioning look.

My phone pinged.

Bro- bahi yeh pagal wagal hogi h kay, itne kahatarnak vibes a rahe h music se

'Dekh Ajey she is angry and sad at the same time so let her be but kay sahi baja rahe h'

Bro- you are right!

I kept it down and she was still playing with her eyes closed and what was more shocking to me was a few tear stains on her cheeks, her fingers were already bruised by the force she is using, I am regretting this yrr, she is gonna broke the strings.

Half hour later she stopped.

"Sai your hand it's bleeding"

She looked at it, like wasn't she feeling anything?

"It's Okay Yash, thanks for your time, I am going back bye"

"Bye"
I replied

She stood up and left, I wiped the strings of guitar, god please help this girl, she is torturing herself like this.

"Bro"

Ajey came in and sat on the same chair were Sai was sitting previously.

"Yeah?"

"Isn't sai amazing with music?"

"Yeah she is fab, look"

I showed him the handkerchief with blood.

"What happened?"

"Are Sai played the guitar so hard that her fingers start bleeding and she is way brave then you little kid, she was like- oh it's bleeding so what? I don't give a fuck unlike you crying over a small scratch"