Coincidence Or Kismat?? (3)

Jahavni's POV

Today was one hell of a day.

After we reached our University the assignment and all was damn boring, later two guys proposed Shavni, which isn't a big deal for her, well she rejected them.

It was 7 PM and I was sitting on the lawn drinking my coffee, Shavni came out in her normal black track suit.

(Her outfit)

"C'mon jeeya let's go"

We go for jog in evening daily but I skip many times.

"Sai I am not in a mood yrr"

"Tere na kush nahi ho sakta"

With that said she opened the door and started walking towards the park nearby, what can I say, I'm lazy.

Shanvi's POV

I was jogging slowly and I forgot my ear phones today so I can't listen to music.

Saala Zindagi he barbad h yrr!

I was engrossed in my thoughts when someone called me from behind.

"Hey listen, Shavni right?"

I turned around and saw a guy in black hoodie and track pants and black sneakers.

"Yes, that's me, how can I help you?"

I asked him politely.

He removed his hoodie cap and I smiled.

"Hey I am Ajey remember me?"

I tried to think when the morning incident came back to my mind.

"Oh the one from morning who hit my car?"

I asked to confirm.

"Yeah that's was my bro I was with him, actually I saw you jogging here then thought of apologizing"

He wore his cap back.

"Oh it fine wanna jog together?"

I asked him.

"Of course"

We started jogging together.

"Well I am sorry for today morning actually it wasn't yash bahiya's fault a kid came in between and to save him he hit your car, and we were in hurry"

He said explaining the situation.

"Oh it's okay carry"

I said

"Wait you know me?"

"Of course who don't know the very famous YouTube star carryminati, I am a big fan myself"

He laughed.

"So why didn't you recognized me in the morning?"

"Oh that I was so angry and I was getting late, so yeah it was in the heat of the moment"