Ignore

Shanvi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around, my room was all here and there, I got down from my bed, and picked up the frame that was just next to my foot, it was Ajey, Jahavni, Yash, and mine pic before I was in Army, I kept it inside the drawer of my side table with a heavy heart.

All the memories from last night made me sad now.

I went to washroom, I looked at my face in the mirror, eyes bloody shot red and swollen, I did my chores, I set up my room again, I dressed for the day and went downstairs.

The first thing that came in my view was no one other than Yash, he was standing just below the stairs with Roses in his hand, and Ajey and Jahavni behind him holding flashcards with sorry write on.

I went near them.

"Shanvi I am very sorry please forgive me"
Yash said, and I smiled at him, and went close to him and loudly whispered in his ear.

"Fuck you Mr. Nagar"

His face was shell shocked.

"And fuck you both too"

I said pointing at Ajey and Jahavni, I took my car keys and left.

I opened my Instagram and searched Navi's account, I massaged her to meet, I hope she agrees.

I reached the set, and found Deepak bahiya talking to someone, I went to him.

"Bahiya I wanna ask you something please"

I said and he nodded.

"Bahiya did you know about-

Bahiya cut me off and said.

"Ajey's plan to make you jealous, with Navi's help? Yeah I knew it Shanvi but not completely, and I am sorry bacche, i thought they were pranking you or something but I didn't know they will take it this far"

He said sincerely.

"It's okay bahiya, appki koi galti nahi h yeh teeno he chutiye h, and mi inko inte asani se nahi maf karne wali is bar, acchi se revenge lugi pahle"

I said and he laughed.

"Bilkul, by the way Shanvi are you Okay, I mean after what happened yesterday?"

Bahiya asked.

"Bahiya abb app se jhut nahi bolugi, i am not okay with it, and I am sad, and I am more angry on myself, the way I behaved with Navi"
I said sadly, bahiya se kush nahi chipta.

"It's Okay, everything will be fine"

I nodded and started doing my work.

It's was in the afternoon my phone pinged, I checked Navi had replied.

'Sure, send me the place and time when you are free'

I quickly sent the location.

'5PM, blue moon restaurant'

After I was done with my work for the day I went to my car, the whole day I ignored my 3 idiots, and it's very hard to ignore them.

I started driving towards the restaurant, I had already booked a table, I gave my keys to the valet, and went in, I checked the time, 5:20 PM.

I saw Navi sitting there, I went near the table and smiled at her.

"I am sorry for keeping you waiting"

"It's okay, please sit"

She said, I sat down.