The Reasons

Double Update, aaj kush to bahut hue hoge tum?

Yash's POV

Fortis, Chandigarh.

We reached the hospital, Shanvi hasn't said a word.

"Major General Rajveer Malhotra"

Shanvi said to the receptionist.

"Sorry ma'am, he is a VIP patient, in private ward you can't meet him without family's permission"

The lady said.

"I am Shanvi Malhotra, his daughter so you are no one to stop me from meeting my father, understand or you want to kiss your job goodbye?"

Shanvi yelled.

"I...I.... am sorry ma'am"

The lady stammered.

"Sai calm down"

I said.

"Ma'am room number 029 private ward"

The lady said, and Shanvi walked to the elevator, I followed her, we reached the 2nd floor, and made our way in the ward.

After never ending hallway we reached the room, everyone was outside.

"Didi"

Manas said as soon as he saw us.

"Manas how's dad, and what happened?"

Shanvi asked.

"Di wo dad was normal until afternoon, he even went to the golf match, but when we were having lunch he suddenly fell, and doctors said he had a minor heart attack, he is fine for now, but still unconscious, it's been 2 hours"

He said, we looked inside through the glass window and Shanvi broke into tears, I hugged her, this is so sad.

"Di mom appko andar bula rahe h"

Manas said.

Shanvi and I went inside.

"Mumma, Yeh kay hogya"

Shanvi still crying.

"Beta he was very sad, since the last time he met you, he was living in regret, and his BP was continously fluctuating, I wanted to tell you but he stopped me"

Aunty said.

"This is all my damn fault, mom you should have told me, god what I have done"

Shanvi said.

"It's...it's not...your.. fault"

Everyone's head snapped to Mr. Malhotra.

"Dad"

Shanvi mumbled.

After a few minutes everyone was out of the room, and only Shanvi was inside, I am worried what must they be talking about, and I think by the looks on everyone's faces they are thinking about the same, call me selfish but right now I only think about her.

Shanvi's POV

"Dad... are you okay?"

It came out as a whisper.

"Shanvi come sit here"
He said pointing at the chair beside him, I nodded and sat.

"Shanvi, my child I know you are angry with me, but still you came here I am happy for that"

He said.

"Dad, you used to be my hero what you had done to yourself"

I said, a tear leaked from my eye, I wiped it quickly.