Propose 2.0

Shanvi's POV

"Chlo kush to accha socha, to bata kab karna h"

I asked.

"Rahne de Sai, yeh pahle blush karna to band kare"

Yash said sitting beside me, I smiled.

"Oh bahi, pahle tum appna babu shona band karo, or Shanvi yrr bata na please kase karu"
Ajey said.

"Look Ajey she loves her privacy and you know, you guys have been in relationship for almost 2 years, so I think you should
............."

I said.

"Oh bahbhi OP, app to kahel gi, accha idea h, app to kahel gi, thank you so much"

Ajey said.

"Of course my soon to be wife is most intelligent"

Yash said.

"Ha mi ja raha tayri karne, tum log rahe ho appne lovey-dovey romance mi, jab se engagement hui h nak mi dam kardiya h, jab dekho babu shona"

He mumble getting up.

"Soon I will be his wife, fir to isko appne ishro pi nachna he h, so we are enjoying are life before marriage, tu nahi samjhe ga"

I said.

"Bat to sahe h, abbhi bhi bahbhi ki bat he suni jati h"

Ajey said and left.

"So, someone is going make me dance on her tunes"

Yash said pulling me closer.

"Of course Mr. Nagar koi shak?"

********
In the evening
Jahavni's POV

I don't know why Shanvi insisted on shopping today, well to be honest after looking at Yash bahiya and Shanvi I also feel like getting married soon.

I opened the door of my room and entered in, I looked down, Roses? I looked the whole room was decorated beautifully with red roses balloons.

"Jeeya do like it?"

Ajey said coming from inside, he was here all the time?

"This is beautiful Ajey, I love it"

I said hugging him.

"Thank you, anything for you"

He said and pulled away.

"So......
I said unsure of what to say.

"I love you Jeeya, you are the one that made me realize how to love, and I don't know how to give speeches you know that, mi bacchpan se he nalak hu, but still, will you marry me Jahavni Sharma?"

He said and went down on his knees.

And took out a beautiful ring.