Chapter 48-Detention

It had been two days since the discovery of the D.A. Umbridge had said we would all be gathering for detention. Just as Ron and I had talked about, she canceled Quidditch. I was avoiding Fred and it wasn't even that hard to since he didn't try to apologize. He just tried to talk but didn't apologize.

"I was looking forward to commentating the game against Slytherin and Gryffindor." said Lee as him and George sat in front of Hermione and I.

"I was looking forward to playing." I said.

"Fred told me he wants you to talk to him." said George.

"When he apologizes." I said.

"For?"

"Well, your git of a bother doesn't know how to stop being petty. I needed to be with him last night but no he had to get jealous and act like a toddler." I said. "So i'll talk when he apologizes."

"Wow." said Lee. "Not surprised."

"Who'd he even get jealous of?" asked George.

Just as I was about to answer, I heard a voice speak from behind me. George and Lee looked at each other before looking at me.

"Hey y/n."

"Hello Atticus." I said. "How are you?"

"I was actually about to ask you the same thing." he said. "But i'm good. You?"

"I'm chipper."

"Who's this?" asked Lee.

"This is Atticus Roberts. Atticus this is George Weasley and Lee Jordan." I introduced. "And this is Hermione Granger."

"Hi." said Atticus shyly.

"Hello." said George.

"Hello Atticus." said Hermione.

"Care to sit?" I asked.

"Not at all."

He took a seat and we all began to talk. He seemed to be getting along well with George and Lee. It seemed he was starting to be less shy and more talkative. Hermione and I were talking with each other. I looked towards the door of the hall and saw Fred walk in with Kenneth. He still hadn't noticed Atticus, who was sitting with us eating breakfast now. Once he did notice, he seemed to let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Morning you lot." he said as he sat down next to George, across me.

"Morning." they all said except me.

"y/n." he said. "Good morning, love."

"You are truly barbaric Fred." said Hermione.

"What did I do?" he asked with a fake gasp and a sarcastic tone. "Have I done something wrong y/n?"

"You're so idiotic." I said as I stood up and walked out of the great hall.

"Wait y/n I was just joking!" he called out.

-Fred's pov-

I let out a long sigh and rolled my eyes. Did I really need to apologize? I thought maybe after she cooled down we would be good.

"I'm confused." said Atticus. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine." I said and shot him an annoyed glare.

"She's not." said Hermione. "It's your fault Frederick."

"Is not!" I said.

"Is too!" she said back.

"Is not!"