Chapter 61-Slughorn's Dinner

I had been having lessons three times a week. Atticus and I grew closer and we were often hanging out together since he didn't have many friends to be with. Tonight was Slughorn's dinner party and all of us had been invited, except Ron.

"What are you wearing today y/n?" asked Hermione as we ate lunch.

"Well it's just a dinner so maybe just a simple black dress will do."

"That's what i'm wearing." said Ginny.

"You've been invited?" asked Ron.

"Yeah, you?" she asked.

"No." he said and went back to eating.

I looked over at the Ravenclaw and scanned for Atticus but he was nowhere to be found. I noticed he hadn't been at breakfast this morning or the day before. Nor was he at lunch and breakfast the day before.

"I'll be back." I said to them as I stood up. "If i'm not back in time can one of you take my book bag. We all have the same class next either way."

"I'll take it." said Ron.

I nodded and made my way out of the great hall. I walked the halls trying to find Atticus. Eventually, I ended up back where I started.

"Oh! Luna." I said to her.

"Hello y/n." she said in her sweet voice.

"Could you take me to the Ravenclaw common room and go in and tell me if Atticus Roberts is anywhere in there?"

"Oh sure."

We made our way to the Ravenclaw common room and I waited outside while she looked for Atticus. She came back and told me he wasn't there.

"Thank you anyway, Luna." I said.

"Always my pleasure to help." she smiled.

We walked back to the great hall together. Thankfully, everyone was still there. I bud goodbye to Luna and made my way back to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Where'd you go off to?" asked Ron.

"Nowhere important." I said.

"Let's get going." said Hermione.

"Later Ginny."

"Bye guys."

We all stood up and made our way to our first class. The rest of the day I had this odd feeling in my stomach and the only place that would come to mind was the burrow. I was sitting at the library when I suddenly remembered I had forgotten to answer Fred's letter. I picked up my books and placed them in my book bag, then I made my way out of the library and up to the common room. I was walking up the stairs when I saw Atticus walking down them.

"Hey, i've been looking for you." I told him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. You?"

"I'm good but you look rather tired."

"Do I?" he laughed.

"Would you like to accompany me to my common room? There's a letter i've got to respond to."

"I'm a Ravenclaw. I don't think i'm allowed in."