Chapter 2 - A new life begins

Apparently, I was reborn as the eldest daughter of a duke's family.

I was named Cecilia...Cecilia de Heinz.

My mother, Leila de Heinz, was the one who held me as a baby, and my father, who saw me with a smile, was Reinhardt de Heinz. And my brother, Roberto de Heinz, who was six years older than me.

In addition, this Heinz family was related to the royal family and was the highest ranking noble family in the world.

I was born into such a blessed family, and naturally I was able to lead a comfortable life, and I grew up to be 3 years old while being doted on by my parents, brother and the people who served the Heinz family.

...How lucky I am to have such a happy life after my ordinary life in my previous life...how lucky I am!

So, satisfied with my too-happy life now, I decided to enjoy my second life for now.

And now I was playing with my mother and a few maidservants in the nursery that had been prepared for me, assembling building blocks.

As expected of a toddler with the adorable appearance of a three-year-old, but in spirit I was worried at first whether I could play like a child because I am a 27-year-old arasa woman, but when I played with her, I surprisingly returned to my childish mind and enjoyed playing with her.

"Well, Cecilia, you can stack them up so well!"

"It's true, ma'am! I've never seen a child at this age stack up so well!"

"Your daughter has a lot of moves, don't you, Miss?"

So, from a moment ago, they have been praising me and smiling at me, but for me, it's just a bunch of building blocks... I was puzzled by the fact that they were praising me so much, but I pretended to be happy and smiled.

I smiled and pretended to be happy.

"Cecilia is so cute!"

My mother said happily and hugged me tightly, making my cheeks rise and fall.

And the maids, who I saw while being hugged by their mother, were also writhing with tears on their cheeks.

...How many times have I seen this scene?

With my face buried in my mother's chest, I had a bitter smile on my face.

"Oka-chama it hwurts..."

"Oh, Cecilia, I'm so sorry."

When I complained in a lisping voice, my mother immediately let me go.

...as I thought, my mouth isn't fully developed yet, so I can't pronounce it clearly and it's hard to speak!

Yes, I feel the physical disability of a 3 year old, but well, I've decided to accept my current state because kids grow up so quickly.

"Now, Cecilia, what shall we play with next?"

Uhhh... Oh, man!

So I'll have her come up with something.

Mother seemed happy to hear my words and immediately instructed her maidservants to get the dolls ready.

Mother... she loves playing with dolls the most, so she's happy when I say she wants to play with them.

So I was looking at my mother's happy face, smiling and waiting for her to be prepared to play with me like a child.

Just then, the door to the nursery opened and my father and brother walked in together.