Chapter 6 - Capture target prince Kaiser

As I froze in amazement, Prince Kaiser softly laughed, somewhat happily.

...Huh? This smile is a little different from the pseudo-smile I had earlier.

As I was tilting my head in discomfort, Prince Kaiser asked me again.

"Miss Cecilia...what is this 'tupper' you were talking about?"

"What? Ah! No, no... I was just saying... it looks delicious with plenty of food on the menu!"

"Was it? Hmmm...did I hear that wrong? But I didn't think it sounded like that..."

"Maybe I just misspoke, so don't worry about it."

I tried to disguise the fact that I had a tupperware that I used in a previous life that does not exist in this world.

The Prince didn't seem to be convinced by my desperate excuse, but since it was impossible to explain, I laughed it off.

"More importantly, Prince Kaiser, why are you here? And there's also the other...well, no, it seems that those young ladies aren't nearby..."

I was wondering why none of the ladies from the group of cronies who hadn't left Prince Kaiser's side a moment ago were now there, when Prince Kaiser indicated another direction with just one look.

There was a group of young ladies who were leaning back and staring at Prince Kaiser.

"I'm sorry for those ladies, but I had to ask them to step away for a moment."

"...Oh, you wanted to be alone. Huh? But why are you here? If you'd like to be left alone, I can go somewhere else..."

"No, because I wanted to talk to Miss Cecilia."

"...What? With me!?"

I froze in astonishment again at Prince Kaiser's words.

Hey, why with me!? I don't see why you would want to talk to me, since we've already said hello and I didn't say anything that bothered you in the hello.

As I was thinking that, a puzzled expression appeared on my face, Prince Kaiser smiled softly again as if he was enjoying himself.

"Huh, Miss Cecilia has a lot of facial expressions."

"Huh?"

"No, don't worry about it. More importantly...you've been eating."

"Ah, yes. I was hungry...and...and I couldn't not eat with such delicious-looking dishes in front of me."

"...do you like the food here?"

"Of course! It's so good!"

"That's good to hear. Well, since you're here, I guess I'll join you."

"What? Together?"

"Yes. Oh, but I don't want a lady to eat standing up, so let's sit over there and eat together."

With his usual pseudo-smile on his face, Prince Kaiser indicated with his hand where several desks and chairs were located at the end of the hall.

The space was divided into sections with curtains hanging down from above, making it look like a private room.

When I saw the location, I felt my cheeks twitch.

No, no, no, I'm definitely not going to eat alone with Prince Kaiser in that place!

To be honest, I don't even want to talk to him like this, but I can't imagine spending time with the prince in a place like that, and I immediately remembered something that I couldn't refuse.