Chapter 19 - leon Ron Beuzelm

Leon POV

I was born in this world as the second prince of the Kingdom of Beizelm.

As the second prince, I have an older brother, Kaiser, who is two years older than me and the first prince.

I'm very proud of my older brother Kaiser, who is a man of words and strength, with fine eyebrows and a beautiful smile.

So naturally, I imitated him and smiled at everyone, and they thought I was cute, and started to listen to me and pay attention to what I said.

It was there that I learned to use my smile to my advantage.

But...the people who said I was cute and cuddly cared for me, but as soon as my brother appeared, they left me and went to him.

...Why don't they just look at me?

As these feelings piled up, I gradually began to lose faith in everyone's words, so I decided to smile and use them to my advantage.

Then one day, among the offerings to my father, I found something very interesting.

It was a beautiful red stone that sparkled when it was illuminated.

I liked the stone at first sight and asked my father to give it to me.

I asked him to call the man who had given the stone to me, and he told me the details of the stone.

From then on, I was hooked on minerals, and using my smile, I began to collect various ones.

The first red ore I encountered, Red Beryl, was processed, and I wore it around my neck from start to finish as a necklace.

I showed the necklace to people from time to time and tried to talk about the mineral, but no one knew about the Red Beryl, they just said it was a beautiful gemstone and the same thing was said.

I lost interest in showing it to everyone and decided to enjoy it on my own.

One day, I was told by my brother that he had decided on a fiancée, but I wasn't very interested in that either.

It's not surprising that my brother will succeed father as king in the future, so it's not surprising that he has a fiancée now. Besides, I'm sure his fiancée is probably happier than ever to be engaged to my brother anyway.

I was so disinterested that I forgot the name of my brother's fiancée as soon as I thought about it.

Two years later, when I was six years old, my debut day in the social world had arrived.

I noticed that my older brother, who had just been with me, was gone, and I looked around the room as I scurried around.

"Leon, what's going on?"

"Father, where has brother gone?"

"Yeah, he probably went to his fiancée's or something."

"Fiancée? Is she here today by any chance?"

"Oh yes. I mean, it's a basic requirement that the fiancée accompany Kaiser to any ball or ceremony he attends."

"Yeah...I'm going to go find my brother because I still want to talk to him!"

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to find my way out of the room to look for my brother, because I'm not comfortable being away from him.

After confirming the destination of my brother, I finally arrived at the room.

I'd be able to find your brother in the room, and when I opened the door, I found him relaxing inside the room.

"Ah! Brother, there you are!"