Chapter 11- Black-Haired Knight

After everything, the two were forcibly returned by my older brother who returned from the castle, but from the next day, Kaiser and Ghislan came to our house as if in mutual agreement

And when they came, for some reason, they bickered with each other, and couldn't relax.

If you want a fight, do it somewhere else!!!!!

So I was cursing in my mind, and for some reason I was watching in disgust as two people who are not good friends fought in front of me.

This has been going on for a few days and my stress has been building up, but today the stress is even greater because I have to prepare for the engagement announcement tomorrow.

Because now I'm at the castle to have a preliminary meeting for the engagement announcement that will take place tomorrow.

I've had so much going on lately that I've completely forgotten about the engagement announcement...

I was tired of it all, and picked out a dress to wear tomorrow with Kaiser, who was in a good mood.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind wearing anything as long as it fits, but for some reason Kaiser insisted that the maidservant be given a variety of dresses to wear.

"Hmm...Does this color look better on Cecilia? No, maybe it looks better that way..."

With that said, I was made to wear one piece of clothing at a time, and each time Kaiser looked at me intently as I chose.

I felt like a dress-up doll as I was being made to change clothes for a long time, and I was completely exhausted.

Finally I found a dress that would satisfy Kaiser, and I was finally released.

After the meeting, Kaiser decided to take me on a tour of the castle.

If possible, I'm tired and want to go home...

To be honest, I thought so, but I couldn't say such a thing when I saw Kaiser enjoying himself, so I walked around the castle with him with a bitter smile on my face.

But as I was looking around the castle, which was only partly shown in the game, my tiredness blew away and I walked around with a cheerful heart, listening to Kaiser's explanation.

No~ I knew there was a big difference between seeing it in a game and seeing it in real life! Ah, that's where they painted it in the background of the event! And the garden over there is where I used to see it in the background of my stand-up paintings!

As I was looking around excitedly, I suddenly felt a glance and looked at Kaiser beside me.

Then I noticed that Kaiser was staring at me and smiling happily.

"Kaiser?"

"Cecilia is a sight to behold, isn't she?"

"...Yes? You won't find anything interesting to look at, like me, will you?"

"No. At least I'm having a lot of fun while I'm seeing Cecilia."

"Yeah, well...I don't know if I've ever done anything funny."

I mumbled to myself and recalled my past actions, but nothing came to mind.

Hmm...I didn't know if I was making a funny face at the time, but I wasn't sure if I was?

With that in mind, I put my hand on my chin and thought about it with a difficult face.

"Fufu, I never get tired of you doing that."

"What?"

While I was lost in thought, Kaiser seemed to mutter something, but I didn't hear it very well, so I asked Kaiser back.