Chapter 9 - Capture target Ghislan

The boy with silver-rimmed glasses standing beside Dimitria-sensei while looking unhappy for some reason......Ghislan Risent was another target of the attack.

His appearance was still very young, just as it was from his appearance when he was 18 years old in the game.

However, although I had heard about Ghislan from Dimitria-sensei for some time, I had no intention of meeting him at this point in time.

So I never thought that I would meet him at this time.

W-why did you come here!? I mean, you're the one who came to see me, right? Then why are you in such a bad mood!?

I was puzzled by Ghislan, who was staring at me with a sour look on his face, but then I realized with a huff and hurriedly plucked at the hem of my skirt and bailed lightly.

"I apologize for the delay in greeting you. I am Cecilia de Heinz."

I noticed that Ghislan hadn't greeted me by saying his name yet, even though he had said his name.

But even though he didn't move a single eyebrow at me, Ghislan turned his head towards Dimitria.

"Father, are you sure this woman is as great as you say? It doesn't look like that to me by any stretch of the imagination."

"Ghislan! I've told you many times that you can't talk about Lady Cecilia like that!"

"But to me, she looks like just a dumb aristocratic woman who's just good looking. Perhaps father is mistaken?"

Seeing Ghislan saying that to Dimitria-sensei while wrinkling his brow, I was twitching my cheeks with a smile plastered on my face.

Oooh, after all, he's a character who's been talking to people he's never met before in a thorny way since his age~. Maybe he's looking down on me just because of the state of this room and the fact that I'm a nobleman's daughter, but......as expected, it sticks in my mind. Well, even in the game, he had a cold attitude towards the heroine whom he hadn't met before, with a thorny way of talking to her~

As I remembered that, Ghislan returned his gaze to me again, and the wrinkles between his eyebrows grew even deeper.

"After all, there's no way a woman with a stupid face like that could be brilliant enough to stand alongside me. It was a waste of time. To be honest, it wasn't even worth it to come all the way to see it, even if you had to cut down on your study time."

"Ghislan!"

"Father, I'm sorry to ask you to do this, but I'm afraid I must..."

"...I don't think it's fair to call someone an idiot just because of their appearance without checking it out thoroughly, do you? Are you really the one who is so great that you are called a child prodigy?"

"...what?"

I got angry at the way he said it, and with a vein on my forehead, I smiled at him and said that.

Then Ghislan listened to my words and glared at me with a stern look.

"I'm sure you've heard the rumors and the rumors about you," he said.

"I've heard rumors about you and stories from Mr. Dimitria for some time now, but meeting you in person...you don't look at all like the kind of person who can be called so great?"

"I will not allow a noblewoman like you, who is only interested in dressing up, to make fun of me!"

"Well, what's wrong with mocking you for judging people based on their appearance?"

I said, putting my hand over my mouth and giving Ghislan a mocking look.

"You!"

"I am not 'you.' My name is Cecilia. I gave you my name earlier, but have you forgotten it? Are you that stupid?"