Chapter 22 - Alfeld La Molvarado

I was born in an oasis in the desert to the King and Queen of the Empire of Molvarado, a great power built near an oasis.

But my mother wasn't originally a queen.

My father, the king, had a palace called the harem, and my mother was one of the members of his entourage that lived there.

However, for some reason, all the children born by the other members of the royal household were girls, and it was her who gave birth to the first boy and became the queen.

For this reason, my position as Crown Prince had been determined from the day I was born.

Before I go any further, I should mention that my sisters and I are on good terms with each other. I have a good relationship with my sisters' mothers, and I get along well with them.

I was surrounded by so many women growing up, that I naturally learned how to handle women, and I knew how to smile to get them to like me.

And as I continued to watch the relationship between father and the women in his harem, I began to wish I had a harem of my own.

I immediately talked to my father about it and he promised to prepare a separate house with a harem for me so that it would be completed by the time I came of age.

Father also said he would prepare a selection of women for me, but I refused to do so.

I refused, because I wanted to find the women I could enter into my harem anyway.

I decided to ask various women to join my harem, and I decided to look for women I wanted to join my harem.

I asked for women from most of the countries and put some on the list, but I would like to meet more women from different countries.

Then I remembered our ally, Prince Kaiser, with whom I had been corresponding for a long time, and my interest in the women of his country was piqued.

I immediately asked my father to visit Kaiser's country and it was decided that I would visit him.

I sent a letter to Kaiser beforehand to let him know that I was coming, and we arrived in the Kingdom of Beizelm after three days on a ship with a large number of donated goods.

Then I had an audience with the King of Beizelm.

When I entered the audience room with my retainers, who had brought an offering from my country, I walked under the king on the stage and looked at the women of this country out of the corner of my eye.

...As I thought, there are women with a different kind of beauty than the women of my country. Huh, I'm looking forward to this stay quite a bit.

I chuckled in my mind at the thought.

And as soon as I reached the royal family, I also checked out the girl who I thought was his fiancée, sitting next to the queen and a boy who I thought was probably Kaiser.

Huh~ As expected of a queen, her beauty is unparalleled. To be honest, if she wasn't the queen, I would have put her on my list. But...that girl who is thought to be Kaiser's fiancée is also quite a wonderful looking person. Her sparkling silver hair and beautiful purple eyes are so striking that even from this point on, they are unconsciously eye-catching. Well... although she's Kaiser's fiancée, that girl is definitely a top candidate for my harem's top list.

I smiled my usual smile as I tried to do my part as a prince. The women who were present everywhere became excited.

I gave them a sidelong glance and winked at them, and some of them fell down with red faces.