iii.

t h r e e

I felt something rather large and thick snake its way around my waist so I opened my eyes in shock. The clock, just a few inches away, read 11:35. It was nearly midnight and American Dad was playing on the tv.

I returned my attention to the thing wrapped around my body. I put my hand my stomach and felt familiar fingers and a ring. "I thought you would've left me." He mumbled into my hair. I turned around and saw Chris. His eyes and nose were red as if he was crying for hours just like me. "I'm sorry. I'll never do what I did again. I never want to hurt you, I will never hurt you." He looked up at me with his big blue eyes and I felt defeated. I could never stay mad at him and I even if I could, I can't. Mother would make sure that I don't.

"It's okay, " I said hoarsely as I ran my hand through his brown hair.

"I love you." He smiled and nuzzled his head into my chest placing light kisses on it before a light snore emitted from him. This was the first time in a long time that we actually relaxed together as a loving couple. It was nice.

💍

I was on my way to deliver Chris's lunch to his office when his assistant told me he got called to an urgent meeting. "He could've called and told me not to come in instead of making me come all the way here." I gave Jacob the lunch bag and turned to leave when he called me back, "Mya," I turned around and he came up to me, "would you like to go and get some lunch with me?"

"Um.. I don't think I can. I have to do something." I lied. I never get to do anything, not even pay the bills or run errands or clean the house. Chris hired a maid for that although he knows I clean way better than her. No one even understands how happy I was when he told me I was supposed to bring him lunch for the rest of the week. I actually got to go outside and take a taxi and walk through the park. I've been locked up for too long.

"Oh, come on. It's just a harmless lunch at a lovely little cafe I've been dying to tell someone about."

Come on Mya, it's not like you have someone waiting for you at home. You need to stop being such an obedient wife and have some lunch and in the process, make some friends. I sighed quietly, "Sure." A big grin quickly drew itself across his face. He reminded me of a little kid. "Well, let's go already," I smiled along with him. He jumped up in surprise. Turning around and then back trying to remember what he was forgetting until he felt his pocket and realized it was his wallet that he needed.

After leaving the building, we walked a couple blocks through an immense crowd of people on their lunch break. I felt something rest on the small of my back, I turned to see it was Jacob leading me through the crowd. He looked down and saw me staring at him then smiled. My cheeks grew hot and a light smile was evident on my face.

💍

"Okay, okay, I got another one," Jacob said as we walked through the park. We just finished having lunch and he was telling me some jokes. "A daughter asks her mother how to spell penis, and her mom said, 'You should have asked me last night it was on the tip of my tongue'."

I bursted out laughing not because it was funny but because I didn't want to hurt his ego. He wasn't exactly the most comedic person. "You're so cute." He said playfully as he pushed me lightly in my stomach. I pushed my hair out of my face and behind my ear mumbling thanks before looking straight ahead. What I saw wasn't what I needed to see at all.

At the far end of the park was my husband. He was lip locked with a blonde woman in a skimpy over the top dress. He had his hands in her hair while she pulled on his jacket. From the looks of it, this was no ordinary business meeting, this was his business's meeting. The woman surely did look amazing although she looked like a daytime prostitute. I didn't expect Chris to take our argument so seriously. "Let's go. You shouldn't have to see this." Jacob said holding my hand and pulling me towards the exit. He called a taxi and told me to go home.

"Here," he handed me a piece of paper. "Take my number. Call me if anything happens." I nodded slowly. I was still trying to get my head wrapped around the situation at hand. Jacob placed a soft kiss on my cheek and then left.

"Where to, miss?" The man driving the taxi asked. I told him my address then he drove off.

When I got home I took out some strawberries, the whipped cream and a big bag of ranch flavored chips and sat around the island in the kitchen. I watched out the window waiting until Chris came home and contemplated on how I was going to confront him about this mystery woman all while I ate until my heart's content. Food was my only comfort in this house. I had a lot of people I could talk to up until I married Chris, then everyone disowned me. I don't even have friends in this neighborhood, mainly because these people think they're better than everyone else with their classy dresses and rich, but old, husbands. This is just not a welcoming community.

I sat there for hours before I put my head down on the cold counter and before I knew it I was asleep.

Not very long into my nap, I heard the door close and my husband came in. He walked into the kitchen and laughed when he saw me. "What?" I questioned him. He just walked over to me and pulled out his handkerchief and wiped my nose and cheek. "You had whipped cream all over your face," he said before he place a soft kiss on my lips and saying good night. "What's for dinner?"

"What do you want?"

"I don't know. Why don't we just order some stuff from Olive Garden."

I shook my head, "if you want Olive Garden, there's still a lot left over from last time in the freezer." He went to the freezer then came back to me groaning. "If you don't want that, choose something else."

"How about this preposition?" I looked at him carefully before telling him to continue. "What about I take you to a lovely hotel and we have dinner there and then spend the rest of the week in an amazing penthouse suite?" He came closer with each word he said then kissed me. I asked, "what about work?" He laughed and kissed me again saying, "That's the thing, no one has to know where we are. We're just off the grid." He lifted me off of the high chair and I subconsciously wrapped my legs around him. "The offer sounds tempting but-"

"No buts. You have nothing to lose besides some reruns of Married to Medicine and Real Housewives of Atlanta. And even then, you can still watch whatever you want."

I smiled at him, wrapping my fingers through his brown tresses while he squeezed my butt and grinds me against himself. I let out a soft sigh and he took that as a sign that I wanted him. I really did. He was eager to take off my clothes but I took it slow with his. I wanted this moment to last, I didn't want the usual quickie. He flung me over his shoulder causing me laugh uncontrollably, and made his way to the living room. He put me down then sat down on the couch and pulled me towards him. I crawled on the chair then straddled him where he placed kisses all over my chest and sucked on my breasts. I reached between his legs to take a hold of his length but I remembered he carried me over to the living room before I could take off his boxers.

A grunt escaped his lips as he quickly slipped his last article of our remaining clothes off. He then took himself in his hands and slowly eased his way inside me. He muttered curses under his breath while I let out incoherent whimpers. I slid down his shaft in a slow and steady motion but he placed his hands on my hips and guided me rapidly. I leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Take it slow, love," and he obliged. He rose me up slowly and slammed me down hard. It was a good pattern for both of us to enjoy. My breasts bounced up and down in his face, his eyes remained focused with them. I squinted my eyes in pure pleasure and slowly slid my hand down to my throbbing core before he pushed my hand away, "No touching." Well karma was surely a bitch. I quickened the pace and I began grinding on him. My head flew back as I soon reached my climax. And with one flick of the nipple I was there. I was a screaming mess.

But he wasn't done yet.

He turned me around and pushed me down on the couch so I was lying on my side. And he took me there, with him ramming me from behind, his hand around my neck and fingers rubbing my clit. "Please.." I whimpered. "Yes, beg for it. Beg for me, baby." He began speeding up if possible and before I knew it I reached the height of ecstasy again. "Chris!" I exclaimed. That was his breaking point along with one last thrust. I felt his seed pumping inside of me. "That was amazing, Stephanie," he said as he kissed my shoulder. I nodded with a grin smacked right across my face.

Stephanie.

Stephanie?

"Wait what?"