vii.

s e v e n

I gazed at him closely fully realizing how amazing he looked. His lips were just calling for me like the pizza was calling my stomach.

I just wanted to - "Fuck it!"

I reached up and pulled his face towards mine smashing both our faces together. Jacob placed his hands on either side of my face and I put my hands on his shirt and began unbuttoning it. He pushed away my hands then pulled his shirt off my body and roughly placed me on top of the kitchmen counter. Pulling down the boxers I was wearing, he gaped at my naked body sat on his counter top. I blushed and covered myself, somewhat regretting all of this. "No, no," he pushed my legs apart with his waist and pulled my arms away from my chest, "You're beautiful... And besides you're already wet for me." He motioned down towards my thighs. I looked down and I was soaked. My whole face turned hot.

Jacob shrugged off his shirt while his face was latched unto mine. He slid his finger between my legs causing me to sigh in pleasure. I fumbled with his belt as I tried to remove his pants but he swatted my hands away and did it himself.

Eager little man.

His pants fell to his feet and he stepped out of them. His hard-on was visible by the tent in his grey boxers. "You do this to me every time since the day I first saw you." He bit down on my lip then made a trail of small kisses down my neck. A moan escaped from my tongue. I placed my hands on his chest feeling all the contours of his athletic build. "Please stop teasing me." I haven't had sex in weeks, no matter if it was with a man who only fucked me for his pleasure. I needed to release.

With a swift movement, Jacob removed his boxers and stuck two fingers in my soaking core. "OhmyGod," I mumbled quickly, burying my face in his neck. "You're so tight, Mya," he breathed into my ear causing goosebumps to breakout unto my skin.

"Please!" I gripped unto his shoulders and pulled him closer. I was basically begging for his...his...huge dick. It was by far bigger than Chris's thing. I looked up to him with worried eyes, they were practically questioning whether he would take it slow with me or if he could even fit. "Don't worry," he kissed me. "It's going to be okay." I nodded quickly, wrapping my legs around Jacob's waist as he picked me up and pushed me against the cold steel of the silver refrigerator door. He bit down unto his lip, I could tell he had something on his mind. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I was contemplating, yes. Did I really want to do this? Surely, my husband will kill me if he ever found ou- oh my!

As if he knew I was in deep thought, Jacob's member began prodding me, sliding himself up and down my sex. If he didn't want me to say no then why did he ask? "Do you want me?" He asked seductively into my ear. I nodded eagerly biting down on my lip.

I gasped at being suddenly filled with Jacob. He slowly moved in and out of me before picking up the speed. He nuzzled his face in my neck with both his hands gripping unto my ass. "You feel so amazing." He mumbled. I was at a loss for oxygen.

He stopped for a moment and pulled me away from the surface of the fridge. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began grinding on him. Jacob began making his way down the hall. "Fuck me, please," I moaned into his ear. Before I could comprehend, I was thrown unto his bed and he hovered over me. I looked up to him with pleading eyes. I was longing for this. I was craving for this. I needed this.

Without a second thought, Jacob inserted himself in me. I moaned loudly, sinking my nails into his shoulders. My eyes rolled back. The feeling was so intense. Cliché, I know. "Mya," he groaned. He lowered himself unto me and placed his lips on mine. This was different, this was different from the usual fucking I'd get from Chris. This sex was like vanilla, almost. His lips slowly moved down to my neck then to my chest and to my nipples, all the while leaving marks on my skin.

I groaned in disapproval as he pulled out of me but his lips trailed down towards my throbbing core and his tongue licking up and down my clit. I interlocked my fingers with his black fade, pressing his face deeper, making him plunge his tongue into my entrance. "Oh shit!" I arched my back and screamed when he sucked on me with such skill. Jacob flicked his tongue on my most sensitive area and I quickly exploded in his mouth. He looked up from me with a sly smirk on his face.

I bit down on my lip just admiring the sight before me of his lips covered with my juices.

He sat against the headboard, he didn't have to say it. I knew that this was my turn. I crawled on top of him so I was straddling his groin. I held him in my hands, gently sliding down while he muttered curses in my hair. I put both my hands on the wall on the opposite sides of his head and began riding his shaft. "Good God, Mya." He breathed while grabbing my ass, speeding up the pace, with his face in the middle of my chest, where he began playing with my nipples in his mouth. A lot of stuff in one minute, huh? But, dear lord, did it feel good...

"Fuck," I exclaimed as he thrust into me once more. I writhed in need as I came again, but not a minute later I felt Jacob tense while he pulsated waves of pleasure.

I felt weak from all that exercise.

"Jacob," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his head. He pulled away from me and pushed me down into the comfort of the bed.

His hands cupped my face, "I love you," then pulled my face to his and placing a passionate kiss on my lips before closing his eyes and tickling my spine with his fingers. Jacob fell asleep without another word but a small smile was on his lips.

He said he loves me yet he barely knows me. I barely know him yet I had sex with him.

I gasped quietly and my eyes grew wide.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! I forgot my birthcontrol.'

----------------

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my book! Lots of love to you all. Xoxo.

Go check out some of my favorite books to read at the moment.

Saved by An Angel by SalimaMakana

And

Dropping Roses || Harry Styles by @ImFetch