xxvi.

t w e n t y s i x

We stepped into Jacob's house, each of us carrying some sort of bag. Even Jen was holding the lightest of bags. "Just put the baby stuff in my room," Jacob said. "Come with me." He ushered Riley down the hall passed the bedroom. I opened the bedroom door and widened my eyes when I saw, in the corner, a crib for Colton and a changing station on a dresser. Why did it scare me so much that he was so prepared? I placed Colton in the crib to continue his nap and sat the stuffed baby bag down. I went down the hall where Jacob and Riley went but Riley wasn't there, only Jacob. He was in a perfectly clean and already furnished guest room. I hit him on his arm, startling him, "I thought you said you didn't have a guest room!" He was shocked but I didn't give him anytime to answer. I just rolled my eyes and left the room to get get my suitcases.

"Wait! Mya!" I heard him calling me. As I was opening the door, it shut back unexpectedly so I turned around. "Listen, I didn't- I wanted-"

"You wanted to sleep with me. You wanted me to get close to you so you could fuck me as quickly as possible without having to wait and get to know each other, right?" I rolled my eyes again. "Like I didn't have enough shit to deal with. I fucking hate you right now." I pushed his chest away from me so I didn't have to see his face but he held my wrists on each side of my face. "Get off of me Jacob." He ignored me and leaned in quickly, not giving me time to turn away, and kissed me. I tried to move but he only deepened the kiss, prying my mouth open with his tongue and sucking on my bottom lip. That was sure to be swollen when we're done here. "I hate you so much," I looked him in his eyes, those warm, inviting brown eyes.

He kissed my lips again and said, "I love you too." He smirked and opened the door. We took my suitcases out the trunk although I was trying to ignore the knowing smirks I received from Riley whenever Jacob accidentally touches me like he accidentally groped my behind. When we finished bringing our things inside, I decided to make dinner. Some meatloaf and mashed potatoes with some salad on the side. I set up the table with the help of Jen then told her to go call Jacob and her mom.

Jacob came out with Colton in his arms before giving him to me so he could get something out the closet. He pulled out a high chair, wiping it off with the pledge wipes in the same closet and placing it next to the table. "Well, you were prepared." I placed Colton in the chair and he starts banging on the top, shouting in baby language. I stuck out my tongue at him and he tried to reach for it but I held his hand and pretended to bite it causing him to laugh.

Riley came into the room after Jen and they all sat around the table while I gave them their food. I gave Colt some mashed potatoes and he started 'feeding' himself but in reality he just slapped it around with his hand and messed up the place. I started feeding him after I reached half way through my dinner. I didn't feel like eating a whole lot, maybe due to the stress I'm dealing with. "Dinner was amazing," I heard Riley say as she placed the last of her food into her mouth. Jacob had already finished his plate so he got up to wash up, taking his, Riley's and Jen's plate.

"Leave mine. I still want my meatloaf." I told him as I placed a piece into my mouth. Riley said she was going to go to sleep early tonight. She practically had to drag her daughter out of the room because Jen had to go to England because her father wanted her with him so she could go back to school. The little girl came running into the room and stood next to Colton. The next thing she did was unexpected. She took his face in her small hands and licked his cheek then said, "I marked him now he's mine." I looked at Jacob wide eyed then to Riley.

"What the hell did you put in those mashed potatoes?" Riley questioned before taking Jen back into their room. I'm glad Riley is going to stay. Not only because I'm the one paying for her ticket but also because I'm going through a hard time right now and I need a friend. A real friend, not a fuck friend. Notice the difference? I finished up my meatloaf and washed up my dishes and cleaned Colton's face and high chair. I took him into the bedroom to get him changed and into his sleepwear.

I lifted him up and smiled. "You look so cute." And he did. He was wearing a long sleeved cotton shirt with a zebra on it and a pair of zebra striped footie pants. "Are you going to go to sleep for mommy?" He started closing his eyes so I smiled. I put him in his crib and removed my clothes but I remained in my underwear.

I felt a pair of hands glide unto my shoulders, massaging them and causing goosebumps to rake through my body. "You seem tense," Jacob whispered into my ear before kissing it lightly. "Lie down on the bed." I went to protest but he just shushed me so I did as he said and laid on my stomach. I felt a cool substance run down my shoulders and back, making me shiver. Jacob moved his hands gently across my back, massaging up to my neck and shoulders. He put his knees on either side of me and continued to make me feel good.

Jacob removed the remaining of my clothes, leaving me bare in front of him. Without warning he inserted himself in my now soaking core. I moaned into the pillow, careful not to wake anyone up. He slowly thrusted inside me, leaning down and pressing his chest against my back. He placed kisses against me as if he was savoring this moment. Jacob gripped unto my waist and sped up while I continued to stifle my moans into the pillows.

"Shit, you feel so amazing," he breathed. I felt myself reach closer and closer to my release and when Jacob nipped on my neck, I was there. I squeezed unto the sheets below me, not a sound coming from my mouth seeing that nothing could describe that feeling. I felt Jacob tense then continue to ride out his bliss before pulling out. I looked over my shoulder to see Jacob rolling off a condom and throwing it in the bin. At least one of us was thinking.

I looked a little further to Colton looking at us with strange eyes. My cheeks burned as realization hit me. "Jacob, he saw everything." He rolled over unto the empty space in the bed. He stared at me with his brows knitted in confusion so I explained, "Colton was watching." I covered my face and pointed towards the crib where Colton continued to watch. Jacob only laughed at me so I slapped his chest before he pulled the cover over us and pulling me to his chest.