xi.

e l e v e n

"Hello, I'm Dr. Turner. So what brings you here today, Mrs. Johnson?" A tall thin man in a lab coat stepped inside of the doctor's office. His long, black and grey highlighted hair was slick back providing a view for his abnormal grey eyes and double chin.

"I'm sorry, but we'd like to see a female doctor."

"Chris, it's fine!" I grumbled, hitting him on his arm that held unto mine. "It may be fine with you but I don't want a man looking up my wife." Jacob... That night when he was down under, making me feel good came to mind.

"Mr. Johnson, there's no need to worry. I'm more interested in you than any woman." I covered my mouth trying to stifle my laughs but the way Chris's mouth opened and closed like a fish made it impossible to keep them hidden. "Now, let's get on with our day, shall we?" I nodded quickly.

"We came to check if I'm pregnant. We, uh, took a pregnancy test but we just want to make sure." I felt Chris squeeze my hand gently then he began caressing it with his thumb.

"Okay, so I'll just take your blood and then send it to the lab. Is that good or would you rather to provide a urine sample?"

"No, taking the blood is great." I only said that because I already peed earlier. I couldn't wait until I came here.

"Okay, let's do this." He went over to the sink and sanitized his hands before putting on a pair of white gloves. He took out a sterilized wipe and sanitized my upper arm. Dr. Turner pulled out one of many sterilized syringes and quickly stuck in my arm where he had just sterilized. "Is it out yet?" I questioned, my eyes closed shut from fear of seeing what he had to do. After he penetrated my upper arm I couldn't tell if he took the needle out or not, it just felt like it was hanging there.

"It's been out for quite a while now." I heard Chris say from beside me, a little laughter evident in his voice. I slowly opened my eyes one at a time. I stole a glance at my now numb arm seeing a bandage was already placed on it. "What? No Doc McStuffins in that magic drawer over there?" I questioned jokingly, pouting my lip earning a chuckle from Dr. Turner.

He removed his gloves and threw them in the receptacle after placing my blood in a sealed container. "I'll just send this over to the lab and I'll be back with the results in no time." He left the room with some of me in hand.

I felt a small tug on my hand, the one Chris was holding. I looked down on him and saw that he was looking up on me. He pulled my hand up to his mouth and pressed his lips against it causing me to smile, "I really want this baby." Me too, Chris... Me too.

💍

"Okay, so I'm back with the results." Dr. Turner said looking down on his clipboard, a pen tucked behind his ear. He pulled over his rolling office chair and sat in front of me and Chris, on whom I was now seated on. Chris's hands tightened their hold on my thighs, anticipating the news that was about to be heard. "I have good news and bad news."

"Oh boy.." I sighed. "Good news first please," Chris said. He must really be changing if he said please to another man.

The doctor cleared his throat before departing with his sacred news. "Drum roll please! No? Okay, well, the good news is... You're pregnant. 6-7 weeks, approximately," he smiled cheekily.

"You hear that? I'm gonna be a dad!" He screamed into my neck causing me to laugh and smack him playfully, "I'm going to be dad."

"Yes, you are."

"Yes, but unfortunately, for you Ms. Mya, you have HBP, high blood pressure. Probably due to stress from work, relationships... So I suggest to you to take it easy if you want to have a nice'n healthy baby." He crossed his legs and smiled lightly yet his eyes still squinted. "I do recommend bed rest but usually no one ever listens to that so just take it nice and slow." I nodded in understanding.

Chris cleared his throat to catch the attention of the doctor, "So, can we still, uh, you know?" I shuffled in his lap uncomfortably, earning a growl from him. "Don't do that here," he whispered so only I heard. I felt my face heat up.

"Of course!" Dr. Turner chuckled. "Just hold back for the last four months. You wouldn't want any mishaps."

"Thank you so much Dr. Turner." Chris said as I got off his lap. He shook hands with the doctor.

"Call me Felix."

"No I'd much rather call you Dr. Turner." Chris said pulling away his hand and wrapping it around my waist, pulling me closer to his toned body. I smiled and thanked him before Chris ushered me out the hospital in a haste.

💍

I sat back in a black Range Rover awaiting Chris to come back from getting some snacks. I had told him that I felt for something unhealthy and he made the driver pull over immediately at a small restaurant.

I heard the door open and Chris hopped in, handing me a bag full of everything that was probably on the menu. "Are you trying to get me fat?"

"All you have to do is not eat." He said removing the cap off a beer bottle with his bottle opener and chugging it.

I picked out the first thing my hand could reach and began eating.

💍

"Chris I'm so full," I whined, trying to unzip the dress that suddenly got way too uncomfortable.

"Well, you shouldn't have eaten so much." He chuckled. I only ate the meatballs, the chicken balls and the burger. It wasn't that bad and besides it was a small burger and tiny meatballs. "Come let me help with that." I crawled over the mini fridge that was between our seats and unto his lap, straddling him with a grin on my face. "You'll be the death of me," he mumbled under his breath. Chris zipped down the gold painted zipper slowly. I leaned in, tracing his bottom lip with my tongue before biting and sucking it.

"Good lord, Mya," he moaned. I slowly etched my hand down, unbuttoning his shirt then unbuckling his belt. I pulled out his member from boxers and began pumping it slowly. "Fuck!" Chris whispered loudly. I took some of my weight off so he could slip up my dress. Moving my underwear to the side, he eased me down unto his erection. I sighed in pleasure as I moved up and down his shaft until a sudden burst of air escaped my stomach.

"Way to ruin the moment." Chris groaned.

"Did I really ruin it?" I asked getting off of him. He pulled me back down by my waist. "No, it's not completely ruined!" He whined causing me to laugh into his neck as I resumed grinding on him.

I wonder if the driver was watching all of this.