7

With the boxes all into Yoongis and Jungkooks apartment, they both decided to say 'thanks' by ordering food and beer for the helping hand.

Jungkooks been grilling you for the past few hours about all the questions he could possibly think of about working for the biggest magazine in the country. And it's adorable.

"Let her eat." Yoongi whacks the back of Jungkooks head.

"Sorry." Jungkook smiles embarrassedly.

"No it's okay, it's honestly just a normal job it's really not that special." You smile softly.

"So y/n how long have you been living here for?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow, changing the subject to avoid Jungkooks quizzing.

"Umm for the last 2 years maybe? How come you both decided to move here?" You smile, taking a sip from the nearly empty bottle of beer.

"That long? It's just closer to both of our work places, it used to take us nearly an hour to travel. We saw this place for rent and instantly put down the deposit. Plus this place is a lot more nicer than our old apartment, we were basically living in a cardboard box full of damp." Yoongi scratches his neck, chuckling lowly.

"Full of damp? Surely that's a health hazard. But I'm glad that you both can live healthier now that you have this place, it's not in the best of neighbourhoods, but i haven't had any trouble so far so you'll both be fine. It's funny you say that you saw this place for rent, I didn't see anything about my old neighbor moving. She seems to have just disappeared out of nowhere." You tilt you head confusedly.

Jungkook and Yoongi both exchange a weird glance to each other. Before Jungkook could open his mouth for a reply a loud knock at the door pulls both their attention.

"Who the hell is that?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow confusedly.

"We have visitors already?" Yoongi chuckles, standing up and walking towards the door.

There's muffled talking before Yoongi walks back with someone following shortly behind him.

"It's for you?" Yoongi furrows his eyebrows looking at you.

"Me?" You tilt your head confusedly, who the heck is that? You've got no friends lmao.

As you stand up you see the tall shadow coming towards you.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Taehyung crosses his arms sternly.

"Taehyung! I'm so sorry I forgot that you were coming today." You widen your eyes.

"Come on let's go." He points to the door, keeping his sharp eyes on Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Right.... sorry guys I've got to go. Thank you for the company and food. I'm next door if you need anything, have a nice night and it was nice to meet you both!" You smile softly as you wave in goodbye.

"Thank you for helping us, we're here if you need anything too. Goodnight." Yoongi nods, his face slightly fallen.

"Goodnight!" Jungkook calls out.

Grabbing your shoes you unlock your apartment and let Taehyung follow behind.

"I'm really sorry Taehyung, I completely forgot. You must have been waiting for ages." You sigh.

"It's okay, I only just got here so don't worry. Who are those guys?" He takes a seat on your sofa, tilting his head curiously.

"They just moved in today. It started raining and they had a lot of boxes to bring up so I asked if they'd like a hand moving in. They're nice, I briefly met Yoongi at a cafe in town so it was a little awkward when I saw that he was moving in the apartment next door." You chuckle as you put the kettle on.

"He gave you his number right?" Taehyung smiles softly.

"Asdfghjkl how did you know that?" You choke on your spit.

WHAT? WHEN? HOW? WHERE? How did he know about that?!

"You know I can see where you are when I'm not here right? Did you forget?" Taehyung chuckles loudly.

"Fuck." You gulp.

"Don't be embarrassed." He shakes his head smiling.

"Well I am!" You slap your forehead.

"Tea? Coffee? Hot chocolate?" You turn around, hiding your face that is full of embarrassment.

"Tea please. How has your week been? Did you find the wish successful?" Taehyung gets off the sofa, walking behind you in the kitchen to observe.

"Yeah I did, thank you

"Yeah I did, thank you. I have a lot more time to myself, I can relax and get what I need to do without being constantly pestered. What about you? Did you have a good week?" You smile gratefully.

"I'm glad y/n, I could see how low you were, you seem to be almost glowing." He runs a finger tip over your cheek, as he smiles warmly.

"Thank you." You blush.

"My week has been pretty mundane, I havent really been doing anything." Taehyung sighs, taking the cup of hot cup of tea from your out stretched hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry you had a boring week...... but hopefully this will cheer you up! Close your eyes I'll be back in 2 seconds." You make Taehyung sit down as you run to your bedroom excitedly.

He better bloody like it!!

Snatching the notebook and pen off your shelf you take a quick second to inspect them..... they're cute. Grabbing the gift bag you bought the other day, you carefully place them in.

"Are your eyes closed?" You poke your head round the door.

"Yes!" Taehyung covers his hands with his eyes, a wide smile on his face.

Placing the bag behind your back you make your way to Taehyung. Nervous bubbles of excitement and terror rise in your stomach.

"Stop worrying." Taehyung whispers.

"Sorry.... okay in 3...2...1 open your eyes." You place the bag in his lap and stand back.

"You put it in a gift bag? That's so cute." Taehyung giggles, his orange eyes glowing with adoration.

"Of course I did, it's a gift so it needs a bag." You chuckle, biting your bottom lip out of habit.

Opening the bag his hands comes to a halt.

"No way! How did you you find this?" His jaw drops.

"I went into the book store across from town, as I was browsing i found it, I got myself one too because it's just amazing." You smile, feeling proud.

"It's beautiful! And You got me a pen too?! This is the bestest present I've ever gotten, thank you y/n." Taehyung oozes, standing up to give you a warm embrace.

"You're more than welcome. Thank you for my wish too." You blush, hugging him back.