9

*knock knock knock*

Loud knocking comes from your apartment door as you lie in bed.

"Who the hell is that? What time is it?" You yawn tiredly.

Taehyung went back late this morning, you made sure to give him a hug before he left. But it had you thinking, in fact you couldn't stop thinking about the idea you had.

But you're not sure if it would be allowed, or if he even wanted to attend the small plan you had been thinking about all night.

"Y/n?" Jungkook shouts concernedly through your door.

"Ah shit, I forgot about the door." You throw the covers off your body as you run to the door hurriedly, not caring about your appearance.

"Jungkook, you okay?" You swing the door open to see Jungkook standing there with a change of clothes and a towel.

"*snorts* what happened to your hair?" Jungkook giggles.

"Hey! Everyone can't wake up looking like a god okay?" You glare at him.

"Don't bully our neighbour!....*laughs*" Yoongi shouts at Jungkook as he comes to the door, before giggling as soon as he takes a look at you.

"Come on! It's not that bad.... right?" You cover your hair with your hands feeling embarrassed.

"It's a birds nest, you only just woke up? It's like 1pm." Jungkook laughs.

"I had a late night okay? You guys suck." You whine, pouting.

Jungkook pats his Jean pocket before pulling out his phone, snapping a picture of you.

"Hey!..... fuck it's bad isn't it?" You protest before Jungkooks shows you the picture..... no wonder they're laughing, it's fucking terrible.

"You better delete that! I'm not being blackmailed in the future by this picture. Anyway..... what do you want? You were banging on my door like a lunatic." You squint your eyes.... this is definitely sus.

"Ah yes the soul reason I'm here apart from bullying you..... our hot water isn't up and running yet, we're waiting for a guy to fix our shower and fix the boiler. So we don't have any way to shower..... do you see where this is going?" He grins, batting his eyes prettily.

"....you want to use my shower? Because you both stink? Am I right?" You giggle.

"Exactly! So..... would it be possible to use your shower until ours get fixed?" Jungkook rubs his hands together in please.

"I could be a serial killer.... and you want to come in my apartment where there could be dead bodies, to use my shower?" You raise your eyebrow.

"I'll pretend I didn't see anything, better yet, I'll help you dispose of them if I could use your shower." Jungkook smirks.

"You've got yourself a deal buddy! When are you wanting to shower? Can I clean my apartment before you both come in?" You chuckle.

"Don't be stupid!" Jungkook shakes his head, stepping into your apartment like he owns the place.

"Right..... just let yourself in why don't you!" You slap your face dumbfounded.

"It's not even messy, what are you talking about." Jungkook grins as he wiggles his eyebrows at you.

"You better not be a creeper, I'm too young to die." You whine.

"Y/n.... can I come in?" Yoongi shouts shyly at your door.

"Yeah of course! I thought you already came in. Your roommate here seems to not have any manners though." You glare at Jungkook.

"You love me." Jungkook winks.

"I think you're gross." You sweetly smile.

"Nice place." Yoongi nods approvingly, shyly shuffling into your living room where you and Jungkook are.

"Thank you, I think my apartment is pretty cool when it's tidy." You snort.

It's not that messy, but you would've liked to have the opportunity to tidy up, put some air freshener and at least light a candle or something before people came into your home.

"Should I be warned of anything before I enter your bathroom... anything I shouldn't see?" Jungkook shuffles down the hall to your bathroom.

"I don't think so, but let me check before I embarrass myself." You drag him back to the living room as you rush to the bathroom.

As soon as you walk in, you notice your underwear and yesterday's clothes on the floor..... if he were to see that, I don't think he'd let you live without teasing you. As you hurriedly try your best to have a little tidy up before your two hot ass fuck neighbours use your sacred shower, you turn on the hot water and inspect the bathroom for a final time.

Looks good enough.

"Jungkook the showers ready." You call out as you stuff your dirty clothes in the washing basket before dragging it out and putting it into your room.

"Y/n.... I love you." Jungkook smiles cheekily as he makes his way towards you.

"I hate you too. My shower stuff is there if you need it, just don't use all my coconut conditioner, that stuff is like gold dust!" You pout, eyeing up the bottle.

"I'll be sure to use every last drop." Jungkook winks before entering your bathroom and locking the door.

"Dick face! Yoongi.... would you like a coffee or a drink?" You chuckle as you make your way towards yoongi.

"Is a coffee okay with you? Do you mind if I grab some clothes and a towel so I could use your shower after Jungkook?" Yoongi flushes pink.

"Yeah of course, I'll put the kettle on. How do you like your coffee?" You smile softly.

"Thank you y/n. Strong with 2 sugars please." Yoongi nods before rushing out of your apartment and into his.

"He's cute." You whisper as you head to the kitchen.

Suddenly you hear a cat dying in your shower A.k.a Jungkook singing horribly.

(Taeyang-eyes, nose, lips)
Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji daaaaaaa

"Jungkook shut up!" You shout, refraining from bursting out laughing.

"IM IN MY FEELS!" Jungkook shouts back.

And that's it, you buckle over laughing your guts up at him belting out the lyrics as the singing bounces off the walls in your apartment.

Is this what it's like to have friends? Because you missed this feeling. The feeling of not caring how stupid you look or sound and just enjoying the moment.