17

"How did it go?" Taehyung sits on your couch as you get changed into your pjs in your bedroom.

"The cinema went okay, apart from I was constantly on edge. Wait, now that you're here.....where were you? I tried looking for you, but I couldn't find you anywhere. You're disguise must've been good if I couldn't have spotted you." You chuckle as you exit your bedroom with a fluffy blanket.

"I was with you the whole time, I even sat beside to Jungkook. Did you know that he never stops eating? I thought I was a big eater but he's just a hoover." Taehyung chuckles lowly.

"How could I not see you? The seat next to Jungkook was empty the whole time." You furrow your eyebrows.

"I casted a spell for invisibility, that way they wouldn't notice and get suspicious of my existence and neither would you. I made sure you were safe and protected at all times." Taehyung nods proudly.

"Thank you Tae." You smile softly as you jump on him and give him a warm hug in appreciation.

"You're welcome. I did notice something though, there were a few other people sat on the other side of the cinema that kept a very close eye on the three of you. As you were leaving, a man passed Yoongi an envelope which he put in his jacket pocket, did you notice?." Taehyung sighs in the crook of your neck.

"No? Someone passed him a envelope?" You look worriedly up at him.

"They didn't say anything to each other, just nodded and pretended like nothing happened, it was strange." He tilts his head.

....

"Taehyung I want to make another wish." You sit up and look at him with certainty.

"What is is sweetheart?" Taehyung nods.

"I want to know what's in that secret room in Jungkooks and Yoongis apartment." You cross your arms.

"Are you sure? Are you prepared for what you could see?" Taehyung looks at you, reading your emotions.

"I don't think anything will ever prepare me, but I need to know. I need to know what they're hiding and what their plan is." You nod bravely.

You need clarity and you need to keep yourself and Taehyung safe no matter what you see in there.

"Okay sweetheart, your wish is my command." Taehyung stands up and takes your hand to stand up too.

The lights flicker and Taehyungs eyes glow beautifully. He reaches inside of his jacket pocket and pulls out the red rose.

"I want to see what's inside that secret room in Jungkooks and Yoongis apartment." You sigh sullenly.
-
"So how do we do it? Will they not notice us going in that room?" You cross your arms.

With your slippers and pjs on it's time to go and see what's in that secret room. But how?

"I'll cast a invisibility spell, that way we can walk straight through the doors and walls without being seen or heard.

"Magic is a wonderful thing." You chuckle impressed.

"It can be wonderful, yet very dangerous. Are you ready sweetheart?" Taehyung holds out his hand for you to take.

"I'm ready than I'll ever be." You smile softly as you take his hand.

Taehyung walks through your apartment door, it's like something straight out of Harry Potter. You hesitate for a second as his head reappears through the door.

"Are you okay?" He tilts his head.

"Sorry I'm just nervous." You sigh.

"They won't see or hear you, they won't even know your there." He squeezes your hand encouragingly.

"Okay." You nod and just fast walk through the door.

It worked!!!

It felt weird, but it worked! God damn.

With confidence building up with every step you take, you walk through Jungkooks and Yoongis apartment. There not there, or at least they're not in the living room.

"Whatever you see in there, I'm here to protect you. I won't let them hurt you." Taehyung squeezes your hand a final time.

"Thank you Tae." You squeeze his hand back.

And just like that, you walk through the secret door and come to a room. Though it's definitely not a music room like Yoongi said it was.

It's something you weren't expecting, or ever prepared to see.

It's a undercover camp.

Thousands of pictures of you line the walls. Everywhere where you've ever been, there's maps of your movements. There's pictures of you at work, pictures of you at the coffee shop and the book store. There's even pictures of you from years ago when your parents were alive. Pictures of you in your old house as you happily eat dinner with your beloved parents.

You stand in silence, as you take in what ever this is. It's like you've been winded, you hold all the air in your lungs until they feel like their about to explode.

"F-fuck." You heave.

"....What the hell is going on?" Taehyung whispers in complete an utter shock, just like you are.

"They've been stalking me? For years!" Your eyes brim with tears. And the emotions finally hit you like a truck.

The mix of Sadness, anger, distraught, violated, and shock surge through your veins.

How could they?

How could they pretend to be your friends and act like they didn't know who you were, when in matter of fact they did and have known you for all these years? It's been their plan all along.

Meeting them wasn't a coincidence, it's was precisely planned at all the right moments so your paths would cross. They feasted upon your weaknesses and loneliness like a pack of wolves who haven't ate in weeks.

It makes you feel violated and disgusted.

Then the brightness of the multiple screens fills your vision and as you take a few steps forward that's when the tears fall from your eyes as you violently sob.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you instantly notice your apartment layout. The screens show cctv cameras that have been secretly set up in most of the rooms in your apartment.

They've seen everything. They've tracked your every move, they know exactly where you are at all times of the day, every single second.

"That means they've seen you Tae, they've seen everything." You cry.

Not Taehyung. Not the only person who has been loyal and trustworthy to you, he can't be dragged into this too.

"Fucking bastards." Taehyung whispers, fury pumping through his body as his hands start to shake.

"What am I going to do?" You run into Taehyungs arms, who holds you tightly.

"We're going to kill them." Taehyung says through gritted teeth.