14

*slap*

"Owwwwweee." You whine.

You don't know what time it is, whether it's day or night or what's going on. But one thing you do know, is that somebodies just slapped you.

Opening your eyes tiredly you turn your head to the side to come face to face with a bare foot. Furrowing you're eyebrows you lift your head slightly to figure out what the hell is going on.

Taehyung has somehow managed to be sleeping at the foot of the bed.

What? How? Why?

He's cuddling your legs and feet as his own feet are in your face and wrapped around you like a long pillow. Little cute sounds escape his mouth as he's sleeping and he just melts your heart. You start giggling, groggily. He's an idiot, but so damn adorable.

"I'll just leave him, he seems happy." You whisper chuckling as you move his feet from your face. Which are ice cold!

He must be freezing!

Unable to get him a blanket, you managed to somehow yank the duvet like table cloth from under him and cover him back up.

"Sleep well cutie."
-
"Y/n?"

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Hmm? What is it?" You mumble.

"I've got a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" You mumble again, rubbing your tired eyes with the back of your hand.

"Yes. Come and see."

Opening your eyes, you blink a few times for your eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. 

Taehyung smiles widely next to you in his cute bear pjs as the smell finally hits your nose. Did he just fart? (IM JOKING LMAO!)

The smell of cooked food hits your nostrils and your stomach instantly rumbles.

"Did you make breakfast?" You chuckle groggily.

"Well... I tried. After a few failed attempts of burnt pancakes, these are the ones that turned out somewhat okay....I think, I haven't tasted them yet." He giggles, a proud smile sitting high on his face.

"You are so sweet! I bet they taste delicious, come on let's eat!" You pull back the covers and hurriedly shuffle to the kitchen to see what he's created.

The aroma of soot and charcoal instantly fills your nostrils. But your going to make sure you eat every last bite. He made all this effort to cook for you and you will eat every last crumb whether you like it or not. You would hate it if you make him feel sad by complaining or not eating it.

"They're bad aren't they?" He pouts as he brings the pancakes in front of you.

They are on the well done side of things.... but don't break his heart!

"Don't be silly, they smell yummy and I'm starving so let's eat!" You smile softly.

"If you don't like it please don't eat it!" He chuckles sadly.

Taking your fork, you bring a pancake to your plate and begin to eat. Surprisingly they aren't as bad as they look. Sure there's a slight taste of charcoal to them, but underneath all that, they are actually quite delicious.

"Tae, they are pretty good." You nod, impressed.

"Really? Let me try?" He widens his eyes. Doing the same as you he takes a bite and his face goes through a whirlwind of emotions.