10

- Sleepover -

Living directly across from Yoongi and Jungkooks apartment comes in handy. I mean you don't need to bring anything with you for the sleep over because well.... if you've forgotten anything, you can walk about 10 steps across the hall and boom, you're at your apartment.

With your pjs on, teeth brushed and phone charger in your hand, your ready for the sleep over at your next door neighbours apartment.

You're a little nervous, you haven't had a sleep over with 2 men before, plus you've only known them for a few weeks. But nothing less your excited, let's hope it goes well.

"Yoongi... Jungkook I'm here!" You knock on their door with nervous bubbles of excitement popping in your stomach.

"Y/nnnn!!!!" You can here Jungkook bash about in the apartment before swinging open the door with a wide smile.

"Hi." You chuckle.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in months." Jungkook sighs dramatically as he motions for you to enter the apartment.

".... you saw me about 30 minutes ago." You deadpan.

"....Well I missed you." He smirks.

"Your weird. Where's Yoongi?" You chuckle.

".... He's... in a work call. They asked him if he do some shifts over the holidays." Jungkook gulps before smiling forcedly.

Weird but okay?

"Ah okay. Umm what are we having for dinner? Are we getting pizza or do you have something planned to cook?" You raise your eyebrow as you sit down on the sofa.

....

Yoongi comes out of the room down the hall, before locking the door with a key.

"What's in the room?" You chuckle confusedly. That was a little suspicious.

"U-Uhhhh it's my music room, I lock it because there's expensive equipment in there and you never know what people are like these days. It's just for safety reasons." Yoongi glances at Jungkook before turning to you with a smile.

"Can I see? I never knew you liked music." You jump excitedly off the sofa before shuffling towards Yoongi.

"No! You can't look yet, I'm working on a song." Yoongi barricades the door with his body.

"Okay okay, when your finished you'll have to show me." You smile.

With dinner eaten, you all decided to watch "Elf" the Christmas movie.... it's the best Christmas movie so don't even attack me because I know y'all lying!

Once the movie ended it was gone past 11:30pm. You were unbelievably tired and so were Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Are you sure you don't want one of our beds? I feel bad that your sleeping out here alone." Jungkook pouts.

"I'm honestly okay, if I change my mind in the night I'll come wake you. But I'm really okay with sleeping out here, it seems pretty comfy." You smile gratefully.

"If your sure, and please wake us up if you change your mind. Goodnight y/n." Jungkook waddles over to give you a hug.

"Goodnight y/n." Yoongi shyly gives you a quick embrace before following Jungkook down the hall to their rooms.

"Goodnight guys, thank you for letting me sleep over!" You call out.

"You're more than welcome cutie!" Jungkook chuckles softly.

With your little set up on the surprisingly comfortable sofa, you plug your phone in to charge and stare up at the ceiling.

It was nice of them to invite you to join them on Christmas Eve, you've got a feeling this Christmas is going to be the way one you've had in years.
-

It's god knows what time in the morning and your desperate to go empty your bladder, you forgot to ask where the bathroom was. You would have thought that you both would have the same layout, but everything seems ass backwards.

Tip toeing down the hall you try and figure out which door is the bathrooms.

The first door you open is definitely not the bathroom,  but you poke your head in anyway and see Jungkook spread eagle in bed.

"What a idiot." You whisper as you close the door behind you.

You try the door across from his room and.... it's not the bathroom either, this time you don't poke your head in guessing it's Yoongis as you hear faint snoring.

Walking down the hall a bit more you try the 3rd door, but it seems to be locked.

This must be the door to Yoongis little music studio. You find it weird though, you don't quite understand why he wouldn't show you. I mean if he wanted to keep his music private you would have understood, but why couldn't you of just took a peak at his set up?

Bending down you look through the key hole, it's dark in there so you can't make sense of anything you see. But a computer screen blares brightly in the centre of the room on the desk.

Why is his screen on? Did he forget to shut off the computer?

You move closer to the key hole to see what exactly is in the screen.

And the hairs on your neck stand up.

..... cctv?