The Burial Of The Trojan Warrior, Hector

Nicko's POV:

King Odysseus: So Your Telling Me, That it Wasn't Really You ? The Legendary Argos, The First King, Who Ruled the Lands of Agamemnon, And Was Named After it's Founder ?

Nicko: Indeed, Your Majesty, Instead He is The Grandfather of My Great, Great Grandfather, Who is Also the Son of Helios, The God Who Sees it All . . .

King Odysseus: Well ? You Have a Great Family Tree ?

King Odysseus and I Shared a Moment to Each Other, Passing Humor and Admitting Secrets I've Never Done Before . . .

Nicko: 500 Years Had Passed, And 7 Generation Brought the Name Argos in Our Family. To Maintain the Family's Legacy, The Family's Prophecy Stated that . . .

" As the Sun Gives Life, For Every Sun Flowers, In Return, The Sun Flowers Will Praise the Sun, But as Soon, as the Sun Flowers Drought, It's Seeds Will Shattered, And Grow, Continuing the Sun Flowers Legacy of Praising the Sun "

Till Now, This Riddle of Argos Remains Unknown to His Real Intention, But in what Hestia's Understandings, That Argos will Continue His Legacy Through it's Children, Passing His Name, To the First Born Son of the Family, It was Only Relent, After My Father had Passed the Next Generation through Me, And I Decided to Leave, And Started to Compose a Life Differ to My Father . . .

King Odysseus: I See, That's Why Heatia, Always Prefer to Call You Argos ?

Nicko: To Tell You The Truth it is Quite Irritating, That She Always Persuade that I Am My Father, She Also Insist Me to Treat Her as My Real Mother . . .

King Odysseus: So it's Very Important for You, To Give Knowledge to the People You Met that You Are, Nicko in Person, And Not Argos, Who is Guising Himself. But ? What Your Doing My Friend is Absolutely Difficult, If An Olymian Goddess Like Hestia will Prevail it . . .

Nicko: True, Your Highness, I Tried Several Attempts in Escaping Her, But She Still Manage to Find Me, I've Even Consulted Athena, To Plot a Plan to Make Hestia Be Gone Away From Me, But She Refused.

King Odysseus: It Looks Like, That Hestia is Not The Only Goddess Who is Watching Over You ? . . .

Nicko: I've Been Watch By All The Other Goddessess in Mount Olympus, And was Also Invited to Be a Part of the 12 Olympians, Dew to this Incredible Offer the Gods had Privileges Me, I Still Insisted to Resist . . .

King Odysseus: It Looks Like Humanity Stand Far More Important to You Nicko ?

Nicko: Indeed King Odysseus . . .

King Odysseus: In Trying to Escape, You've Replaced Your Name to Argos, To Nicko, Right ?

Nicko: To Tell You the Truth, Your Highness, I've Got My Name from Athena. Athena had Blessed Hestia's Child, And Gave it Intellectual Ability Equal to It's Marvelous Strength, I Looked at Her More, As a Mother, Than To Hestia, King Odysseus.

King Odysseus: Is that So ? But what I Observed that Hestia, Do Give More Motherly Care than Athena, Does ? . . .

Nicko: Probably for Argos, Not Nicko, Your Majesty . . . May I Asked You Something, King Odysseus ?

King Odysseus: And What is It ? Nicko . . .

Nicko: Why Did Achilles, Withdrew Himself to the War ?

King Odysseus: Ah, That ? Well, It Started When . . .

Flashback:

Chryses, A Priest of Apollo and Father of Chryseis, Came to Agamemnon to Ask for the Return of His Daughter. Agamemnon Refused and Insulted Chryses, Who Prayed to Apollo to Avenge His Ill Treatment . . .

Enraged, Apollo Afflicted the Achaean Army with Plague. Agamemnon was Forced to Return Chryseis to End the Plague, And took Achilles' Concubine Briseis as His Own . . .

Enraged at the Dishonour Agamemnon had Inflicted Upon Him, Achilles Decided He would No Longer Fight.

He Asked His Mother, Thetis, To Intercede with Zeus, Who Agreed to Give the Trojans Success in the Absence of Achilles, The Best Warrior of the Achaeans . . .

End Of Flashback:

Nicko: Well, King Agamemnon Do Knows, How to Make a Lot of Good Fiends ?

King Odysseus: It Looks Like, You've Also Experience the Friendship Agamemnon had Offered ? . . .

We Continue to Spare the Time to Each Other, Before King Odysseus is Prepared to Enter the Walls of Troy.

We Passed on Jokes and Humor that is for Us, Is Funny, But for Others to Hear, They Don't . . .

King Odysseus's POV:

After the Withdrawal of Achilles, the Achaeans Were Initially Successful. Both Armies Gathered in Full, For the First Time Since the Landing . . .

Menelaus and Paris Fought a Duel, Which Ended when Aphrodite Snatched the Beaten Paris from the Field.

With the Truce Broken, The Armies Began Fighting Again . . .

Diomedes Won Great Renown Amongst the Achaeans, Killing the Trojan Hero Pandaros and Nearly Killing Aeneas, Who was Only Saved by His Mother, Aphrodite.

With the Assistance of Athena, Diomedes then Wounded the Gods Aphrodite and Ares . . .

During the Next Days, However, the Trojans Drove the Achaeans Back to Their Camp and were Stopped at the Achaean Wall by Poseidon.

The Next Day, Thought with Zeus Help, The Trojans Broke Into the Achaean Camp and Were on the Verge of Setting Fire to the Achaean Ships.

An Earlier Appeal to Achilles to Return was Rejected, But After Hector Burned Protesilaus Ship, He Allowed His Close Friend and Relative Patroclus to Go into Battle Wearing Achilles Armour and Lead His Army.

Patroclus Drove the Trojans All the Way Back to the Walls of Troy, And was Only Prevented from Storming the City by the Intervention of Apollo.

Patroclus was then Killed by Hector, Who Took Achilles' Armour from the Body of Patroclus . . .

Maddened with Grief, Swore to Kill Hector in Revenge. He was Reconciled with Agamemnon and Received Briseis Back, Untouched by Agamemnon.

He also Received a New Set of Arms, Forged By the God Hephaestus, And Returned to the Battlefield . . .

He Slaughtered Many Trojans, And Nearly Killed Aeneas, Who was Saved by Poseidon . . .

Achilles Fought with the River God Scamander, And a Battle of the Gods Followed. The Trojan Army Returned to the City, Except for Hector, Who Remained Outside the Walls Because He was Tricked by Athena.

Hector was Been Slain, With a Spear Toss By Achilles, Penetrating the Heart of the Trojan Warrior . . .

Triumphant in Combat Battle Achilles then Dragged Hector's Body From His Chariot and Refused to Return the Body to the Trojans for Burial . . .

The Achaeans then Conducted Funeral Games for Patroclus.

Afterwards, King Priam Came to Achilles Tent, Guided by Hermes, And Begged Achilles to Return Hector's Body . . .

The Armies then Made a Temporary Truce to Allow the Burial of the Dead.

Hestia: And The Iliad Ends with the Funeral of Hector . . .