The Start Of The Trojan War

Looking Down, I've Never Thought My Creations will End up like this. Merchants Traveling to Conquer, Warriors Killing for Pastime, than in Honor, My People Worshiping Faul Deities Against Me.

" I Shall Put an End to These "

I know I have My Own Fault to Add up for it, But Still I Can't Help Myself to Look at Dionysus, And Blame Him for Everything, That had Happened . . .

Sigh ? . . .

Maybe I'm just too Carried Away ? Felling Sorry for All the Offspring that was Bor/n . . .

Hera: Zeus ? the Ceremony is about to Star/t ? . . .

Zeus: I'm Coming Hera.

I Cut Her Calmly, While Taking a One Last Glance to the Mortal Bathing in the Spring of Mount Ida. Where I was Been Hid By Rhea, And Eventually Grew to Godhood . . .

Athena: Think He Might Come in Handy ? Ae Zeus ?

It was Like One of My Lightning Bolt had Stroke Me ! After Hearing that Conclusion. And Saw Athena ? The Goddess of Craft and Wisdom.

What does She Mean ? . . . Think He Might Come in Handy ?

Mmmh ? . . .

I then Narrow My Sight to the Ceremony, And Started Walking Towards it.

Heading to My Seat, Even if Hera was Behind Me, I Know She was Spying to Whom I was Checking Out.

" This is what I Get, For having Too Many Affairs "

Athena: A Jealous Wife ? Ae Zeus ?

Zeus: Mmmh ?. . .

She did It Again ? . . .

Here in Mount Olympus, Were Thetis and Peleus, Wedding is Being Celebrated.

All Gods and Goddesses are Invited, Except for One . . .

Hermes: Everything Seems, To Be Alright by Now, Zeus.

He was Meant to Speak of Eris, Goddess of Mischief and Discord.

She was The One, I Speak of as The Only Deity, Who was Not Invited to this Special Occasion.

For My Fear, That She Might Ruin, The Feast that I Established for Thetis.

Ah ? Thetis . . .

Ever Since Before, I've Already Loved Thetis, And Preferred Her to Be My Wife.

But Prometheus, Even Thetis Herself, Had Warned Me that

" A Sea Goddess, Would Bare Children Greater than It's Sire "

Guess its Best to Leave it Like this ? And Better be Careful to the Women I Sleep With . . .

Zeus' POV:

Ugh ! . . .

Bored, Waiting for the Celebration to Finish, Hopping it will End up Early.

I then Looked at The Wing Monster, Resting Right Beside My Seat. It was Big and Static, Like a Statue.

Scary Enough to Weaken the Knees of Mortal Heroes.

It was Holding a Tittle, Highly Renowned as,

" The Mighty Eagle of Zeus "

Then I Remember ? It was a Suggestion Given to Me By Athena, To Make Periphas as My Symbol of Strength and Power . . .