heyo new stories

Hey loves, I'm having some issues with writing this story, just simply motivation to write isn't here. I no longer watch bnha, i stopped a while ago, and only recently got back into anime as a whole. Am i gonna rewatch and continue bnha? Maybe, but I'm not sure.

I did however start watching haikyuu (finally after years of freinds requests) and it is genuinely one of my favs now ahah. So obviously i thought of plotlines for a couple characters... and I'm not sure if i want to publish them, or even write them. I'm gonna list them and give a base synopsis and if yall could comment on the ones you'd like to see... I'll start (or continue) drafting a bunch o' chapters for them and the most commented one will be posted first. These stories will be OC based so i can avoid issues i had with this story, and i promise they're not Mary Sue's lmao.

Specifically these stories i am aiming to make max 20 chapters to save my poor brain, but i have a habit of over writing and that'll probably not happen lol. So here they are...

**ALL OF THESE ARE SOULMATE AU**

- Daichi Sawamura (The 5 Love Languages)
Based on the five love languages, Daichi and Lea are soulmates, and the way the soulmate system works is that at 16 an indivdual goes to a testing clinic to see the exact percentages of how much each love language they are. Magically then, it is tatooed on the right wrist, and when their soulmate gets theirs, it is tatooed on their left wrist. Every soulmate pair have matching wrists, and the percentages show that each person is perfectly curated for the other. Daichi know the exact way to love Lea, the numbers on his wrists tell him so, but he doesnt know how to fulfill it. Lea is hurt, and she thought her soulmate was her way out, but Daichi cant seem to figure it out, even with the help of numbers on his wrists.

-Asahi Azumane (Lotus)
AU where what you write on your skin your skin, your soulmate gets written on them too. It was a surpise to Daichi when he saw random letters and numbers appear on his forearm one day. He didn't know what they meant, and even checked coding to decifer it. A friend reveals its something swimmers do at meets to mark what events they do and where they are. Obviously, Asahi decides to visit the swim team at practice the day after, having drawn a flower on his palm.

-Koshi Sugawara (Magnolia)
Based on the soulmate AU where you can hear your soulmates thoughts and can communicate via your mind. Sugawara always wanted his soulmte, they were supposes to unconditionally love him, but when his, Magnolia, just cuts contact one day, he begins to learn how to live without her. Magnolia was used to the best, her parents expected it, and to them, Koshi Sugawara wasn't the best, but he was supposed to be hers. She now has to fight her own inner turmoil on whether or not to leave the comfort shes always known to pursue him, or forget his soft voice and follow her parents wishes.

-Tadashi Yamaguchi (Serotonin)
Same AU as Sugawara. Yamaguchi wants his soulmate, desperately, but Toma doesn't. She never has. Yamguchi talks to her everyday, hoping she'll reply, but after months of trying, he gives up. Finally on a terrible day, Toma responds, and somehow Yamaguchi is everything she needed.

These are the ones i have so far!! I really hope yall are interested or I'll cry. Ahaha jk... not really.