important announcment

Hi. Ive decided to start watching bnha again soon. So I'll probably end up finishing the story sooner or later, but i have some things i need to address.

One: no one commented on the last chapter, which genuinely made me sad lmao... uh, im sensitive. Dont mind me. But i am gonna be posting the Asahi one im drafting because its rly cute.

Two: alot of scenes where y/n is kinda cringy, or makes weird decisions are in most cases based on things i would have done three years ago, or based on thoughts I've had based on my own trauma. Somethings i do look back on and question my entire existence, but three years ago i was in a really bad place, and writing was my coping mechanism. I was a thirteen year old that was trying to navigate the shitty life i was given, and it expressed it through my writing. Is it good? In most cases not, but im sixteen now, and i get notifications daily, fucking daily of people commenting "stupid bitch," "Dumb hoe," "are you fucking dumb?"

Shit like that. Those people are inadvertently calling me all of those things. I was trying to show she had trust issues, and was always waiting for something to go wrong, so when Katsuki punched Tristan, y/n felt like he was betraying her because she asked him not to and she ignored her. She wasn't being overdramatic, she is programmed to see the worst. Like me.

So i encourage people to be very cognizant and aware of what they're commenting on stories in future please.

That's it, thank you for reading this, ive really wanted to get it off my chest because for three years I've been seeing those comments and i cant stay silent anymore.