17

Katsuki POV

I stared up into my teachers eyes.

"Hello. Sir." I said stiffly.

He raised an eyebrow at my, to him at least, unusual behavior. I leaned up against the door frame in an attempt to 'look cool'. It wasn't working.

"Follow me." Was all he said, before turning around and walking down the hall.

I followed him outside the hospital and he sat on a bench only a few paces from the hospital doors. I hesitantly stood there in front of him. He patted the bench beside him scooting over a bit, signaling to sit. I had a very bad feeling in my gut.

"So, I hope you are aware that my daughter and I tell each other everything." He said looking at me through the corner of his eye.

"As any parent and child should I suppose." I replied.

He then spoke, "and I always tell her about my more. . . problematic students."

Where was he going with this?

"And recently, she hasn't been very. . . content, or agreeable in my very honest complaints about you. I wonder why?"

What the fuck is happening right now? How the hell am I supposed to respond to that!?

"I find that a little offensive, but completely true and honest, I am fully aware of my. . . more frustrating behavior." I am dodging so many fucking bullets right now. At least I think I am. I can't even read this situation, this is going to be a disaster.

"Well, might I tell you of a conversation I had with her at dinner a few nights ago?" He said turning his head to look at me.

Stay calm. Stay fucking calm. "I don't see how this has anything to do with me sir."

"Oh, it has everything to do with you."

Fuck.

|||Flashback|||

Aizawa POV

I sat at the dinner table waiting for y/n to get home. It was 7:40pm. She was supposed to be home over two and a half hours ago.

Y/n unlocked the front door, and  laughed, saying bye to someone. She gave them a hug, and he, he, with a deep voice, said good bye, before closing the door.

"Do you know what time it is, young lady?" I asked, just sitting with my lags crossed, arms folding, and in casual dad fashion, a scowl on my face.

"Shit! Oh, my, dad, sorry, you scared me," She yelled, but was still gleefully smiling.

I narrowed my eyes. "Who was that that you just said bye to?"

"Oh, that was just Katsuki," She spoke before her eyes widened, realized what she had just said.

"Uuuuhm," She looked away from me, "fuuuuuuck," She whispered to herself.

"Language."

She started nervously chuckling. She was just standing at the end of the table, looking anywhere but me.

"So, you were with my student."

That came out exactly how I intended it too.

"I mean, yeah I was out with him. . . but we're like not. . . going out. . .you know?" She nervously choked out.

"I didn't ask if you were together in that way."