6

Katsuki whirled around to see a guy with his arm around her shoulders and in front of her neck. She was pressed into him. The way a guy would protectively hug his girlfriend.

She struggled. "Get away from me!"

Y/n pushed at his arms, desperately trying to wiggle out of his grasp. She heard a popping sound. She saw Katsuki practically fuming. She noticed his hands sparking. Y/n, making a smart move, jabbed the man behind her with her elbow.

The guy let go, and groaned clutching a now sore abdomen. She ran to Katsuki and held him back.

"Stop it. He isn't worth your time." She said pushing back Katsuki. Or at least, trying to.

Katsuki growled. "He touched you. I'm gonna kill him."

She heaved a big sigh. "Stop it! Let's go. I don't want to waste time on him."

Katsuki nodded turning away. She exhaled, and continued walking. Katsuki then spun around and gave a strong right hook to the guy.

"Katsuki! God dammit!" She yelled.

He clicked his tounge and turned around walking back towards her. He walked past her stomping off. She rushed to catch up with the ash blond. She shrieked in frustration. Katsuki gave her a strange look.

"The fuck was that?"

She glared. "I said not to do anything!"

He glared back. "And I said, he touched you I'm gonna kill him!"

She deepened her glare. "It wasn't any of your business! Good lord! Can't you follow simple directions!?"

He crossed his arms and snarled. "Of course I can."

"Well from what I've seen, obviously not!" She shrieked. She stomped away from katsuki.

He ran up to her. "Where the Fuck you going!?"

She brushed past him with a shoulder slam, which she will admit, hurt hers. "Home."

"Your home the other way dumbass!" He yelled.

She spun around and jabbed a finger from her left hand in his chest. "I CAN GET HOME MORE THAN ONE WAY FUCK FACE!"

He grabbed her hand preventing her from jabbing him. "Quit it." He growled menacingly.

She didn't back down. "Oh yeah, why!?"

"I'll explode your face off." He growled getting threateningly close.

She jerked her hand back, her wrist not relenting from his grip. "Fine then."

She made an angry gutteral noise emanate from her throat, and slammed her right fist into katsuki jaw. In suprise her let go of her wrist. She dashed past him and turned over her shoulder. "Have some of your own medicine Fuck face!"

She ran home and yanked her front door open, and closing it with a slam. She, very loudly, stomped her feet across the house toward her room. Her dad walked out his room to see what was going on.

"What the hell? What is up with you?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest in an Imposing fatherly way.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You're not going to pull that card with me young lady. What's wrong?" Aizawa said walking closer.

She still walked away but stopping for a moment to look over her shoulder. "Your egomaniac student is the most frustrating boy I've ever met!" She turned back around and walked to her bedroom, slamming the door with a loud bang.

Aizawa heard many loud screams and shrieks, and decided it'd be best to keep out of his daughters way for a little while.

Y/n had spent 30 minutes going around her room thrashing things and screaming her frustrations. Her throat sore, and the realization of the big mess in her room had her slumped at the base of the door legs stressed out in front of her. She stared at her shoes.

A pitiful whimper exited her. She wondered why'd she opened up to someone so fucking fast. Had her whole life of training to be cautious all been for naught? She'd worked so hard with the routine she'd done with everyone she'd ever met. Yet, she didn't follow it with Katsuki, and now she was stuck with the haunting feeling of betrayal, and stupidity.

After screaming about how much she hated his guts, she had time to reflect on his intentions. He'd said, and done what he did to protect her. And she thrown it out the window at the closest chance.

She won't stand for how he didn't follow her simple request though. She asked him not to do anything, and he blatantly disobeyed her one request.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom. After finishing her buisness, and washing her hands, she stood in front of the mirror and just stood. Examining. I realized then and there that I had RBF.

I had fucking, RBF!

My phone dinged, and I walked to my side table. A message.

Boomboom: yo.

Me: the Fuck you want?

Boomboom: sorry bout earlier shitstick.

Me: yeah, what for?

Boomboom: punching that fucking peice is shit.

Me: you aren't sorry for shit.

Boomboom: well fuck you then! I tried to apologize for the record.

Me: You literally are the worst.

Boomboom: yeah well I ain't a bitch

Me: what the fuck you just call me!?

Boomboom: you read right!

Me: you can't do anything fucking right can you!?

Boomboom: whatever.

Me: god, you're such a diva.

Boomboom: well at least I made it into UA!

Me: fuck you.

Boomboom: right back atcha.

Me: I'm done playing the blame game. If you won't admit you're in the wrong, then I'm done.

Boomboom: well I ain't. I haven't done shit wrong.

Me: you have the fucking WORST GRAMMAR!

Boomboom: well I ain't the shy kid on the side of the hall am i?

Me: no, you're the angry diva that no one likes!

Boomboom: I'd like to see you're shy ass try to pull that off!

Me: you are so fucking obnoxious.

Boomboom: Good luck being a diva, dumbass.

I shut off my phone and threw it on my bed. I changed my mind. He can rot in hell for all I care. I don't accept his apology and all of a sudden I'm a bitch!? Hell no.

I stomped back to the mirror. I glared at my reflection. I can't be an angry, emo, shitty person!?

News flash Katsuki.

Two can play at that game.

》》》END OF CHAPTER《《《

*RBF- Resting bitch face

WOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOP I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WEEEEWOOOOO

hope yall liked it.

-Meimoo-