the a to the q

haha here we go--

what motivated you to start writing?
- I've always had an afinity for writing, and have always loved reading or writing my own short stories, so it's honestly always been a part of me.

if i could change one thing about my story what would it be?
-definitely having a solid plan for what i would want to make. ive had large bouts of writers block over the last almost couple years stemmed alot from not knowing what i wanted to do with the story.

how am i really?
-mentally? probably not that well. physically? i have covid... so not too good.

tips for starting to write?
-have fun! the worst thing you can do is burn youself out by trying to conform to the classics. experiment, find your writing style, and READ! the best way to improve your skills is to look at orher works, just like art. reading also can inspire you to write coincidentally! also learn how to use commas. commas are *chefs kiss*

favourite character in 1-A, and why?
-uhhh Katsuki Bakugo. i have an unhealthy liking for "bad boys" or ones that are slightly toxic that you can juuuust see little moments that they're good. ex. draco malfoy. god im a simp for draco istg.

do i read the manga/how do i feel about what's happened?
-i dont read the manga, and uhhhm, i am actually not up to date on the anime so i have no clue.

what is my insta account?
-i dont have one sorry!

so thats in for the submitted questions! i thought I'd do some like basic questions about me! (comment what you think the answers to the questions below are gonna be before seeing them(the answers)! also say whether you were suprised/thought differently!)

1) zodiac sign
2) favorite color
3) hobbies
4) age
5) was i named after anyone?
6) where was i born?
7) favorite book/movie/tv show?
8) sexuality?
9) something I'd change about myself?
10) dating advice/history? how many SO's do yall think I've had?

answers below!

1) aries

2) canary/sunflower yellow

3) i love to read, write, watch minecraft, play minecraft, draw, read fanfics, text my bsf, and play with my cat. i watch sm Dream Team, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, and alot of the other people on the DreamSMP.

4) i am 15 :)

5) yes milla jovovich (?)

6) texas, yeehaw yall ;l

7) my favorite book would have to be a little list of series lol. (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Land of Stories, Throne of Glass, and The Summoner) my favorite movie would be Avatar (blue people not ATLA) my fav tv show would be between Superntural and ATLA and a few others.

8) im bi

9) you'd think I'd be something like, physical, but I'd probably be like my crippling fears. i have alot of like trauma related stuff, one being that i cant be yelled at by someone with power over me or i will have a breakdown because of an incident. i also wish i was more decisive.

10) ive actually never dated, but I've seen alot of shit happen to a lot of my friends, and had some run ins myelf. so i have some tips. if you're under age, or even above 18, or whatever the adult age of your country is, be very careful wih online dating. my only three interactions with guys got rly out of hand and they got uncomfortably pushy trying to meet me... uh dont. one was through a friend, another was through my class. if you get a bad vibe, stop. trust your instincts and block them. ok but onto like irl dating if u are, if you dont have the time to put effort into a relationship, or kinda dont like them, you probably shouldn't date them. dating is a two way street, and you're part of it. if you have any questions regarding dating and want help/advice you can comment here or PM me telling my you're from poison and I'll try my best to help!

thanks for reading... and sorry for being an hour late.

bye loves!

-Meimoo-