28

Katsuki POV

Our eyes connected and I immediately knew my answer.

". . .  Yes. Of course yes!"

She smiled at me, and slipped the ring on my left ring finger.

(A treat so that you can really visualize the moment.)

She stood and brought my face to hers

She stood and brought my face to hers. She smiled before bringing my lips to hers in a long, slow, loving kiss.

I smiled into our kiss, "You have no idea how happy that makes me."

She laughed, "You have no idea how relieved that makes me."

I looked at her, looked in her eyes, and truly looked at her. I saw the girl I fell in love with years ago, the girl who wouldnt take shit from me, and always made sure I was polite to people when she could. I looked at her and smiled, now I see a woman, one who I will marry, and love, and cherish, and hopefully have a family with, and all I could do was smile bigger, "I love you."

Her lips turned up into a soft, sweet, caring smile. "I love you too. And I hope your accommodations getting here were all nice."

I kissed her again,  "I almost forgot. KIRISHIMA GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

The nearby bushes rustled, and I pulled y/n into my side in a protective hug, before Kirishima's fiery red hair popped out from withing them. A wide grin was plastered on his face and a video was queued up on his phone.

"THIS IS GOING IN THE WEDDING ALBULM!" He screamed jumping out of the bushes and running over. I looked at y/n and saw her face scrunched up in a laugh. I smiled softly and kissed her cheek.

She turned to me, a small smile stuck on her face, "what?"

I chuckled softly, "Nothing honey. You're very cute."

She scrunched up her nose in disgust, "You're so cheesy!" She laughed and leaned more in my side.

The unmistakable sound of a camera shutter came from nearby. I looked away from y/n to see Kirishima spamming the take picture icon on his phone.

We just stood under the gazebo lights, smiling for the impromptu photo shoot directed and shot by Kirishima. A few minutes of poses, and showing of the engagement ring, both y/n and I jumped from pinging in our pockets.

I looked at her and she turned to me. She got her phone out and I looked over her shoulder at the phone.

Y/n's phone:

Red Ridiot: OMFG LOOK WHO GOT FRONT SEATS TO THIS SHOW!
(Video attached)
(Picture attached)

Acid babe: NO FAIR!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DUDE!

actual idiot: AW MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS!? WE SRSLY MISSED IT?

Frog: Happy for you guys! Sry for leaving you last night.