Chapter 05

"I love you too Hyung."

Everything stopped for Sehun, hearing that five words. Never in his dreams or reality had he thought that younger also have feelings for him. That younger will return his feelings as more than a friend. He is over cloud nine. He couldn't stop himself from crying in happiness.

After saying his feeling Kai hid his face in a comforter. He couldn't look at older's face. After some minutes in silence, he peeks from his hiding. He looks at Sehun who is above him frozen and crying. He panicked looking older crying.

"Pyeha" Kai called out garnering no response from the elder who just looking at him like a statue.

"Pyeha." Kai tried again with no luck.

Kai gently yet cautiously passed his shaky hands through the King's soft brown locks, marveling at the feeling of how it felt so wonderful against his fingers. He broke out of the daze he had unintentionally slipped into when he heard the King let out a small sob and Kai watched with wide eyes as he saw the King bring up his hand to cover his mouth to escape the sound from escaping. Kai's own eyes started to burn as he could feel his own sobs threatening to bubble out seeing the King in this state and he could not even begin to stomach the feeling that he was responsible for this. Kai would never be able to forgive himself if he let this continue so before he could find a way out of it or overthink this, Kai leaned closer until he could feel his nose brush the King's and he gently placed his own forehead against Sehun's.

Sehun looked down at the younger's action and Kai could feel the other's warm breath wash over his own face. Seeing the resigned look on the elder's face torments Kai and hence Kai does what he thinks would be the most appropriate to ease the elder's emotions so he brings a hand to Sehun's face -gently brushes his fingers against his warm cheek, thumb caressing the extremely soft skin and gently tilts his head to the side to press his own lips against the elder's plump and soft ones. Even though it is merely a peck to assure the elder, Kai's cheeks heat up as Goosebumps rise against his skin as his mind replays the sight of Sehun's eyes fluttering shut and the gentle sigh that had escaped his lips as Kai pressed his lips against the King's keeps replaying themselves in Kai's mind. Kai opens his eyes carefully to see the older just looking at him with his eyes wide open as he is in a daze, the elder's long fingers pressed against his lips which were pressed against Kai's own a few seconds ago. Slowly older's mouth curls into a smile. Kai hides his face again. He didn't want to get tease.

"Kai~" soft voice sounds in near ears. Then gentle touch on his heated skin.

Sehun pull down the comforter from the younger's face and chest, so he won't get a chance to hide again. he slowly leaned down to the younger's neck, brushing his lips against Kai's skin Sehun muttered younger's name again gaining soft breathy "Pyeha" as a return.

Sehun looks at Kai who is also staring at him with a red face and parted lips. He wants to taste that plump lips again. He didn't get much chance earlier.

Sehun stared up at younger for just a few seconds later until gathering all the built-up courage in his body to lean forward and let his lips meet Kai's softly. The touch of younger's lips was nothing in comparison to the warm enveloping feeling of soft plush lips, kissing him back. Kai tasted like vanilla chamomile tea, felt warm and so soft in his grasp.

Kai's hands ran along older's back, gripping the fabric between his shoulder blades.

Their lips moved together in sync of needy desire, a fire burning in the king's stomach as passion led him forward despite his mind telling him to stop. He couldn't though, that was the issue, he couldn't stop and Kai felt like he was firmly planted against older's lips. King's tongue slightly licked across the plush bottom lip, a soft happy sigh exhaled from the other into his mouth as the kiss was broken apart for an inhale of air. King smiled lazily up at younger, who returned the shy smile.

"I am happy" king softly said to the younger getting his attention.

"Then why did you cry earlier?" Kai asks back, gently brushing his fingertips against older's wet cheeks.

"It was happy tears." older said bumping his nose against younger's fingertips.

"I was scared, that you will leave me after my confession. I was scared about losing our friendship if I confess my feelings to you. But now I am glad that I did it. because now I have you in my arms" the king said dipping his head down to leave a kiss to the crook of Kai's neck, nipping with faint sucks, relishing in the breathy gasps of "Pyeha" and whimpers leaving the other's lips below him. He pulled away once the mark looked dark enough beneath the faint dim yellow bedside lamp and laced his fingers with Kai's.

Looking at King's deep eyes Kai pulls their intertwined hands and kisses them.

"You don't have to Pyeha. I won't leave you no matter what. Because I am your unbreakable sword. I don't have to be your lover for that. Because you gave me the authority to be with you a long-time ago. I will return to you as worthy unbreakable sword and also a worthy lover."

~

after that unforgettable night, they spend their short vacation talking, playing around like old days, and kissing here and there.

Sehun drops off younger at camp after a very long hug and making out in their car. Also with a promise from Kai to call him whenever he got a chance and from the king to stop visiting younger's camps.

~

Kai smiles looking at the mirror. There he is with thousands of purple love bites marking his tan skin. He touched his collarbone where the king left the biggest mark. Now it turning to purple buries. Then he put on his navy blue shirt and start to button. His smile vanishes when he saw that his shirt can't hide purple marks on his neck. Kai muttered some F words in his head toward his king aka his lover and change into a black high-neck t-shirt.

When Kai joined to other officers, they already started with a party. It's their last night in camp. The next day they will depart with their represent teams for future assignments and main operation.

Kai sits there sipping his beer and joining a conversation with others here and there. He feels someone sit beside him.

"Officer Kim! You are here. I thought you didn't return from your leave with the king. Btw why are you wearing a high neck? You will die from the heat." very much drunk officer Shin said poking his whisky glass toward Kai's face.

"Oh, it's nothing. I returned last night officer Shin. Thank you for your concern" Kai said masking his surprise. Looks like everyone in camp knows about his leave with the king.

"SoOoOo~ what you guys did in two days? You are his best friend right? Right?" officer Shin question with high pitch voice that got almost everyone's attention to them. Kai sigh looking at the drunk officer.

"Nothing much. I can't talk about anything personal to the king. So I hope you understand officer Shin." with that Kai leaves the party and gets into his room.

"I hope nothing will happen. I have to careful with everything. I promise Hyung you won't regret loving me. I will try my best to be a worthy lover for you." Kai muttered to himself readying to do his last packing.