Chapter 43

Somehow the topic of royal heir forgets and new topics take place in people's minds. It's none other than their King, Queen's, and Prime Minister Lee's friendship. The royal family never said anything related to it before. Even they act normal when three of them together. But Primer Lee tries a few times to gain others' attention to their friendship. Sehun sees this coming before said man elected as Prime Minister when he saw his name on candidates. In his life, everyone tries to befriend him because of his title, except one. who is none other than his husband Kai.

It's an annual event for the king to attend. He makes his time to attend the dragon boat festival with his naval teammates, every year. It's one of the best times King anticipates every year. Kai joined sometimes, but it happened before Kai become royal Captain. And after becoming the Queen, Kai didn't get a chance to think about that because of the situation he had. So when his secretary Byun informs him about the festival he gets excited to join. Because he knows his husband will join it too.

But no one thoughts along with the Royal couple, Their Prime Minister Lee also will join to the competition, as in the same team.

~

"WHAT?" Chanyeol curses to himself reading the email he got from Prime Minister's security office. Asking for guides to security details.

"Why does he also want to join?" Chanyeol mutters, before reading the rest of the email. He feels uneasy about this.

~

"Jongdae, do you know Primer Lee is also joining the festival?" Chanyeol asks without moving his eyes from the laptop screen. He is preparing security details for the upcoming event.

"What?" Jongdae chokes on his coffee. His other hand froze on the keyboard.

"That's my reaction too when I see that letter. I got confirmed it from Mr. Kim. He is joining the team along with Pyeha." Chanyeol replied.

Jongdae pats his chest a few times before talking. His eyes are wide.

"You don't Know, His Highness is also joining the festival?" Jongdae asks.

"WHAT?" Chanyeol looks at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, Today Mama confirmed it with Mr.Byun," Jongdae replied. As a cue, a knocking sound came and Servant enters with a folder and bows.

"Captain, Mr.Byun told me to hand over this to you," she said before placing the folder on his table and leaving the office. Chanyeol nods and opened it. There are confirmation details about Queen's attendance at the Dragon boat festival.

"Fuck" Chanyeol curses.

"I know this makes you get a headache. Royal couple and Primer. But you don't have to curse." Jongdae replied.

"I know, but it's not I am worrying. I feel uneasy about this." Chanyeol mutters, comparing King's and Queen's detail files.

"Why?" Jongdae asks.

"Last time, when Primer Lee was here, Pyeha's reaction was a bit off. I didn't know what happened. But he seems to suspicion in Primer Lee." Chanyeol replies, thinking.

"It's fair. With what happened to the last primer, who can trust another one this soon? So we better guard up all the time. And I don't won't do another mistake." Jongdae said.