Chapter 39

Bae Joo Hyun looks around at an empty cell except for a small chair, bed, old TV on the wall, and small bathroom, this is where she kept for the last 3 weeks. She never thought she will get to arrest. Not in this soon though. She is sure she covered every single trace of her works. But look like king Sehun, succeed to find her secrets. In the last three weeks, she was questioned every day, even though they never get anything from her mouth.

When King and Queen's Royal wedding broadcast live on small TV she had in her cell, her blood boils and she throws her chair at it. Making it crashed down and the glass broke into pieces. Few officers barge into the cell hearing the sound of a crash. And she throws tantrums, shouting at them and pushing them. In the end, her outburst makes her handcuffed into a long chain.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! RELEASE MY HANDS!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM THE PRIME MINISTER!!! I WILL GET REVENGE FOR THIS!! YAH!"

She shouts.

"Shut up before I close your mouth with a tape." The officer who is on duty on the outside of the cell shout back. Irene glared at him for a long few minutes.

~

"I heard today Captain Park will come."

"Yeah, I heard it too. We should get ready to bring her. I hope she won't throw a tantrum today too. She is really a pain in the ass. "

"Yeah, I don't know how people worked with her. She is still thinking she has power."

"Poor her. I think she is going crazy."

While they were talking in the break room, they got news of the appearance of royal cars.

"Look like they are here, let's go quickly."

With that, every officer leaves to start duty.

It is 3 days after the Royal wedding. People in Corea is still in their happy moment with getting queen. While everyone is celebrating, a few people are busy with a certain someone's upcoming punishment. Captain Park Chanyeol takes Bae Joo Hyun's case to his hand and puts his trusted people for gathering data.

Chanyeol's success to find her every illegal work and her relation to His Highness Kai getting poisoned. She was the one behind it. She put her ex-husband's people for it.

"Captain!" everyone salutes him as Chanyeol enters to office.

"Take a seat, Captain." The officer who is in charge at the prison, offers to Captain of the royal guard, also taking a seat in his desk chair.

"Thank you. So did you get anything from her?" Chanyeol starts directly moving to the main topic.

"We tried several times per day sir. She won't utter a single word. But she gave us hard time during the royal wedding day." Officer replied.

"Really? Finally, she is showing her true colors, ah?" Chanyeol mutters with a grin.

"Sir, what should we do next? Since the royal wedding is finished..." the officer asks looking at Captain.

"Yeah, I am here today because of it. We will transfer her to Royal Prison. From now on Royal court will handle her punishment" Chanyeol said, placing a folder in front of the officer.

"This is a document for transferring. I already took care of everything before coming here. My team will arrive in few seconds. We are taking her with us." Chanyeol said standing.