Chapter 20

"So lovers, ah?"

Hearing the voice Kai chokes on his coffee, which he was drinking. It not like everyone knows about their relationship. He turns to the person who is talking to him. Kim Sejeong is looking at him with a playful smirk. With one hand pocketed and the other one holding a book.

Kai was enjoying his short break between schedules, at the garden beside his office. He likes to come here to enjoy nature. Until the so-called King's guest appeared.

"What?" Kai asks.

"I know you heard me, the first time. Kim Kai-sshi." Sejeong said sitting on the bench beside him. Kai didn't reply. Only remain silent looking at the woman beside him. Sejeong snorts.

"It's all over you guys' faces. I knew it soon as I came here. You and Your King are poor actors. I am surprised others didn't notice the king's googly eyes for you." Hearing that blush creep into Kai's face. But he tries to deny it.

"Don't say something like that. And you can call me Kai. Don't get formalities." Kai mutters.

Sejeong laughs seeing Kai's red face.

"You are really similar to Jongin when you are like this." He said again. Her voice gives him the feeling she misses, that Jongin.

Kai's and Sejeong's tension didn't falter until her third day in Corea. Sehun tries several times, but no evil. His lover and Sejeong seem already in a hate relation. But after the third day, Kai talks to her. Apologizing for the misunderstanding. Since then their meetings went well. Kai seems to like her too. And of cause, Sejeong treats him like he is her brother. Without getting scared of mighty Captain Kim Kai.

"By the way, why are you here? Are you looking for Pyeha?" Kai asks after getting his mind together.

"Nah. I was looking for you. Sehun said I can go out with you if you are free. He said he doesn't have any schedules in the afternoon." She said handing him a tiny book.

Kai looks at the book. It is a tour guide book. Kai looks at with a lifting questioning brow.

"Oh, can we go to the museum? I want to look at how different history here is from mine." He replied.

"Okay. Give me 30 minutes. I have to do something before going. I will meet you at Pyeha's study. " Kai replied.

Sejeong leaves to get ready and Kai returned to his office with an empty coffee cup.

~

"So much happened here. It feels different" Sejeong said looking at portraits displaying on walls.

"How different?" Kai asks. He is curious about her country. Although Sehun explained some things, it's not like his curiosity going away.

"Everything!" she exclaims. Getting some attention to them. Kai shakes his head helplessly knowing what will happens next.

"Isn't that Captain Kim Kai!"

"Yeah. It's him!"

"Who is with him? Isn't that girl?"

"Omo! Finally, I get to see him in real!"

"We should go," Kai said to Sejeong, who is surprised by what's happening. Kai leads her way out of the museum.

"Wow! Kai, I didn't think you are this famous." Sejeong said after getting into the car. Kai starts the engine, smirking a little.