Chapter 31

Sehun was trying hard to keep his hands from touching Kai. They haven't had sex long time because of younger's health. And Sehun having a hard time because of that. Kai being playful he knows how to make him sexually frustrated. Sehun sighs nth time since getting into the car. Their car ride to the palace was painfully long. And King hates that.

Kai knew his lover is trying his best to keep his frustration hidden. But he can read others, like an open book. Kai giggles at older seeing King's red face. It's fun to tease his lover because he only gets to tease his time like this.

"Why are you laughing?" Sehun asks scoffing.

"Nothing." Kai tries to hide his laugh. He put his hand on Sehun's thigh and looks at older's eyes.

"Are you okay Hyung?" Kai asks, rubbing his thumb in a circle on Sehun's thigh.

"I am fine," Sehun replied and looks at Kai's hand. He can't understand how younger can affect him like this. He is already getting hard. And he doesn't want to walk around the palace hard on. Sehun stops Kai's fingers from moving and intervenes his hand together.

"Pyeha we are here," Jongdae announce their arrival at the palace.

Sehun and Kai exit from the car and walk inside, Chanyeol and Jongdae trailing behind them.

"You guys are dis-" before Sehun can finish his order, Chamberlain Junmyeon walks toward them Baekhyun tailing behind holding tablet and furiously writing something.

"Pyeha, you guys are back." Junmyeon greets them.

"Yeah, we were going to get sleep. Kai might be tried" Sehun replied.

"I know he should get rest, but before that, I have some urgent matters to discuss with you two," Junmyeon said gesturing for them to follow him.

"Why, what happened?" Sehun and Kai follow him into King's study with Baekhyun and two sub captains tailing behind.

"Mr.Byun, show them articles," Junmyeon said after they sit down on the couch at study.

"What is this?" Kai asks his friend, getting a tablet from him.

Kai's eyes get wide what he saw, and Sehun immediately gets the tablet from his lover, seeing how shocked Kai is.

"Oh," Sehun scroll down to look at other articles, mouth wide.

Kai is still in shock, he didn't think they will get caught. Even everyone in the room knows about their relationship, this isn't like that. Telling their People, that their King loves another man is a big step. They don't know if people support them for that. Kai suddenly gets scared, what if people reject their King because of him? What if Sehun loses his throne because of him? Those thoughts filled with Kai's mind and didn't hear Junmyeon is talking to them.

"So what we should tell them now?" Junmyeon asks looking at King and Captain.

Sehun gives the device to Baekhyun and clears his throat.

"I wasn't planning to reveal our relationship this soon. But now it already happens." Sehun starts looking at his boyfriend and holds his hand. Kai looks at their hand and then king, then others who are waiting for them to talk.

"If Kai is okay with telling them, I am ready to announce our affair," Sehun said.

"P-Pyeha!" Kai gets surprised hearing that.

"Yeah, I am ready to tell my people who own my heart," Sehun said again, looking at the younger male.

"I- I don't k-now" Kai shutters, this is overwhelming, he doesn't know what to do.