Chapter 16

Sehun understands his lover is insecure about his body. But he didn't fall for just his body. It was the younger's pure soul. Kai's handsome and sexy body is an extra gift he got. So he determined to heal his lover, his unbreakable sword. In his own way.

King holds Kai's face with both hands. Tumbes wiping his tears. He looks at Youngers eyes Kai flinch little to touch.

"Idiot" hearing the king's voice, Kai looks at him with big tearful eyes.

"I thought you are an intelligent man." King keeps saying with a small smile.

"W-What?" Kai chokes confusedly.

"Do you really think I love you because of your looks? Seriously Kai?" he asks again. Getting no response from his confused lover.

"If I want to date someone physically beautiful, a lot of girls and boys out there I could date. And people will glad to get someone beautiful as their future queen. But my lover should be intelligent too."

"L-Like Ms. Irene?" Kai said pout forming in his full lips.

"Yeah like her." Sehun really wants to kiss that pout out and smack his head with something at the same time.

"Oh," King only gets that as replied. Sehun shakes his head. What to do with his idiot lover?

"Kai, who is my lover?"

"Ah? M-Me?"

"Then do you understand why I choose you over others?"

"Ah?"

"Because you are the only person worth for my love. You are the person I can trust whole heartily. You are really talented in a lot of areas, that I can't even think of. And you are really beautiful both from your outside and inside. And sexy too" hearing King's statement younger's skin turns red.

Sehun moves up younger's face a little holding his sharp jaw.

"And there isn't anyone who can handle me like you," Sehun said moving his face toward younger lips.

"H-Hyung" Kai mutters softly.

"Kai, I didn't love you just because of your body. I love all of you. There is no one or nothing can change that fact, so don't ever think again this." With that Sehun connects his lips with his lover's full lips that he missed so much.

Their lips moved slow, timed, soft exhales hit each other's faces as they sighed out air. Sehun took his time coaxing Kai's mouth open with his tongue and soon their mouths slacked open to give room for the swirling heat of one another's tongues.

They kissed until their lungs beg for air. Pulling out their deep kiss, Sehun slowly pushes younger into the mattress.

The way Kai's arm rested against the bed between them exposed the soft, scarred underside of his forearm. Sehun pushed the sleeve a little further up and touched those scars with his lips. He caressed and kissed them caringly, whispering "I'm sorry" as he gave attention to each one, knowing well that he plays a big part in being the reason for those marks. His moist lips and tongue gently traced and worried the rough lines, feeling the texture and admiring them silently.

Kai seemed surprised. He groaned softly, finding the areas around the scar tissue to be very sensitive. Sehun's attentions are beautiful, but he still ached a bit at having such an imperfect body to offer. Not noticing his thoughts at all, Sehun continued his actions. Those lips felt warm and pleasant against his skin and Kai whimpered in response, his heart catching hard in his chest when Sehun's eyes temporarily fixed upon him with such deep passion. His long fingers then slid into Sehun's hair, lacing in the raven locks as if marveling at their softness.