Chapter 21

Finding face on ID received 25 years ago, that Sehun deeply believed he was his lifesaver. But the moment he found Kim Sejeong in another universe he knew, something is terribly wrong. In 33 years of his life every day, he thought about that night, his saver, and half of Manpasikjeok he owns.

Sehun didn't believe folk tales about flute until he actually saw everything with his two eyes. As a science guy, he tried every day to solve questions that come with mystery ID and that death certificate, that can believable it is real Oh Jinho but same time can feel it's not. And knowing his traitor uncle owning other half of Manpasikjeok makes him uneasy about everything.

When Sehun accidentally finds about the power of Manpasikjeok and crosses another world that really similar to his, and finds 25 years old ID card owner, he is getting near to his answers. When he met Kim Jongin that has the face of his lover, he knew that was the main clue to find his answers. So he studies everything found in the Republic of Korea. Kim Sejeong didn't believe his words, but she helps with little things. It was his lover's doppelganger helps him with everything.

Kim Sejeong was working on some mystery murder cases when he finds her. One day, exhausted with work she told him about cases, after introducing him to her boyfriend Lee Seung-gi. They talk about cases and get some ideas from Sehun as a science man.

Sehun brought Sejeong to Corea because he wants her to believe him and his words. After returning to the palace, Sehun to search, if there are similar cases or similar people in his world, helps with Kai's and Sejeong's. What they found is more completed. But Sehun knew he is on the right path after years.

When Sejeong returns to her world she promises to find more clues and to meet them in a week. After that trip, Sehun found as they use the door to cross between universes, time stop as a conclusion. It makes him believe that his uncle is alive. Because if there is time to stop when he is not crossing, that means someone is crossing right?

His lover is an intelligent man, but Sehun knew Kai didn't believe everything 100% yet. Who will believe something like this? So Sehun didn't tell him that Oh Jinho might alive and planning to get revenge. He wants Kai to believe everything before he gets to know about that.

So after collecting more details within a week, he plans to visit Korea with Kai as he promises to Sejeong. So he will believe in everything about 'the parallel universe' like Sejeong.

~

"Pyeha, can you tell me why I am going on vacation suddenly?" Kai asks as soon as he found King with Maximus.

"Oh! Kai." Sehun turns to younger from the animal. Kai remains silent only coking his one eyebrow asking explanation.

Sehun looks at other guards who were standing far enough to not hear anything they talk.

"We are going to Korea. You are coming with me. I already told Junmyeon and Chanyeol, what to do." King replied to Kai looking at Maximus who was trying to get her owner's attention.

"We are leaving horses at the bamboo forest, Chanyeol will get them back later. So get Aseira ready." Sehun said to Kai. And Younger sighs walking to his horse beside Maximus.