Chapter 19

"So you are saying, you went to the parallel universe. There is a country named the Republic of Korea. Where the Capital city is Seoul. And the statue of Yi Sun-sin is in Gwanghwamun. And met Lieutenant Kim Sejeong who was the same as the ID card you found on that night. So you bring her here to confirm that you are telling her the truth?" Kai says and sighs.

"Yah! Is the earth round or not?" Sehun asks with a flustered sigh.

"I will send you some links. You can read it and understand about the parallel universe" the king said to younger again. He didn't get any reply from younger only to see Kai is in deep thoughts.

"Kai." He called the younger. Kai looks at Sehun. His face is blank. But King can imagine what's going on in his lover's mind. He scouts toward younger getting his teacup and placing it on the table. Then he turns Kai toward him so he can see his face clearly.

"What you are worried about isn't going to happen. So don't overthink anything." Sehun said holding his lover's face. Thumb gazing at his cheek.

"What do you mean?" Kai asks to search for answers.

"I am not going to leave you. And I don't like her more than a friend." Sehun said with placing Kiss on plump lips.

"But Hyu-" younger starts.

"No buts. She already has a boyfriend there." Sehun cuts off his lover.

"Oh" Kai replied.

"So now, do you forgive me?" King asks. Younger glared at him and shouts "No"

"Why? I told you everything!" Sehun whines.

"Because you didn't think about your safety before disappearing nowhere. What if something happens to you? Because no one there to protect you? And you didn't return for two weeks! It was chaos here. Prime Minister Bae tries several times to visit you. We had to give every excuse to cover your absence. Even some palace staff begins to talk about it. To distract people, Baekhyun makes me open an Instagram account and he posts our selfie photos! And-"

"Breath Kai, breath" Sehun holds Kai and tries to calm down him. Because his lover was talking nonstop without breathing.

"No, No you should know how worried I was!" Kai said furiously. He looks like to burst into crying soon.

Sehun hugs the younger tightly. Whispering "I am sorry for worrying you" to Kai's ear and Kissing his crown of the head.

After some minutes Kai pulls back from the hug. Looking at older he holds Sehun's face.

"Don't do that again Hyung. If you do that again I will die from worrying. Promise me you won't do that." Kai said.

"I promise. I won't go anywhere without telling you" that Sehun captures youngers lips for a deep kiss pulling him onto his lap and holding his waist. He missed this past two weeks. Especially after meeting Kim Jongin, who has the same face as his kai. he missed his lover even more.

Kai curls his hand around Sehun's shoulders. Tightly holding him, afraid to let go of his lover. Sehun's tongue found its way to the familiar warmth of Kai's mouth. Curling his tongue to taste every corner. Kai moaned. He can feel Sehun's member getting hard under him. He is also getting hard. He grinds his hip against Sehun's hardening member. Giving some friction and getting surprised gaps from his lover.

"We shouldn't do this here." Kai whispers. His breath blowing softly along with Sehun's mouth. But not stopping his grinding.

"I know," Sehun mumbles. Holding younger tightly to his hip.