Chapter 12

With his face buried between the pillows and his knees struggling to keep him up, Kai grips the sheets under him as moans flow from his mouth like a melody. Sehun's hands are strong and firm on his hips, holding Kai in place as he chases their climaxes with fast and hard thrusts which are still passionate and deep. Kai intakes sharp breaths as he feels himself nearing his release again.

"Are you close?" Sehun whispers as he leans against Kai's back.

Kai can only nod; he doesn't trust his voice to say anything. He feels Sehun picking up his pace, thrusting deeper into the boy under him. Kai's body tenses, his insides tighten, and he squeezes Sehun's dick.

"Fuck, Kai. If you kept doing that..." Older groans against his ear.

Kai does it again, and he feels Sehun lose control, snapping his hips against his ass. Within a few seconds, he feels Sehun coming inside him, painting his walls with hot come.

"God!" Kai mewls at the feeling of being filled again, feeling himself nearer than ever.

"It's Sehun" older corrects him, breathing against his ear and kissing his neck.

Kai's body stiffs and he cums with a loud cry, spilling on the sheets under him. Sehun presses soft kisses on Kai's back as they ride down from their high. They rest next to each other, breathing heavily as they look at the ceiling, smiles drawn on both lips. Sehun rolls to his side first, looking at Kai as he supports his weight on his elbow.

"Why are you looking at me like that Hyung?"

"I can't believe this is real, that I'm this lucky."

Kai hides his face in the crock of Sehun's neck, "Shut up Hyung, it's me who is lucky"

"I don't mind arguing about this for the longest time possible"

Kai chuckles, he pulls back and looks at Sehun.

"Hyung, I have something to tell you"

"Is it a serious matter?"

"Yes."

"Then we should talk about it after breakfast. I am hungry and we should get cleaned."

Kai pouts. He doesn't want to drag this more. But he sighs nodding. Actually, he also a bit hungry. So Kai thoughts he should get his energy back before anything.

They slept after their lovemaking. It was a lovely and memorable night for them. Sehun is in a very good mood. He woke up naked Kai, sleeping peacefully in his arms. He watched his lover's beautiful features until younger woke up. Then Kai changed his peacefulness to arousal, soon as younger kissed him. So that's what brought them into the earlier situation, starting their day with morning sex.

"Kai come here, I will help you to the bath," Sehun said getting up from bed, with his naked glory. He pulls his night rob back, hanging it on his shoulders.

"Hyung! You don't have to I can do it myself." Kai said standing from bed and winch in pain shooting from his back.

"Aha!"

He stops himself from moving and wait till he can move again. Before anything Sehun fast to reach younger and helps to sit on the bed again.

"I told you, I will help," Sehun said with a stern voice.

"This is not something I can't bearable." Kai fight back.

But the older refuses to hear younger's remark and he holds Kai up in bridle style, making younger shirked in surprise.